Rosalie was instantly growling at Aster, believing her to be a threat to herself, and her family. Jasper and Emmett held her back, keeping her in her place.

"What do you want?" Jasper questions staring at the girl.

Aster simply shrugged, "nothing really, I don't need immortality, I don't really need strength, or speed, or 'indestructible' skin, I just wanted to let you guys know why I freaked out a little, especially when I saw your brother Edward."

Jasper tilted his head, sensing the honesty in her words.

"Jasper?" Rosalie questioned looking at the man who was their lie detector, and he was fine with that, he wanted to protect his family as well.

"She's telling the truth." Jasper stated.

"Everyone wants something." Rosalie hissed.

"I want to be normal, free," Aster stated. "I want a family, I want someone who will love me, I want to have children and watch them grow up, I want people to see me as Aster, not my dad, not my mum, because I don't even know them, so why compare me to them." She whispered. "I just want to be Aster."

The three Cullen's were surprised by what she wanted, Rosalie felt a little jealous that she could have a family and she couldn't. "What do you need to say?" Emmett asked her, smiling gently.

"Well, for one, I want to say I'm sorry for looking at your brother like a weirdo, he looks like a friend of mine who passed away, actually they look identical, and it freaked me out." She first said, then she continued. "And secondly, I'm a witch. A wand waving, spell casting, potion making witch."

The three Cullen's stared at the girl with wide eyes. "What?" Emmett stuttered.

Aster didn't say anything else as she waited for them to say anything. "I'm a witch, a little different to my own witches and wizards." She said with a tilted head in thought.

"Different?" Jasper asked.

"I'm an Immortal witch, half-vampire and half-fox." She said as she glanced around and let her ears appear atop her head and her fluffy tail emerge. She smiled sweetly at the three as she quickly hid her abilities. "Any questions?" She asked. She could see that all three have plenty of questions, but they weren't going to ask at the High school.

"Can you come around to our home, it would be better to talk there, then here." Rosalie says to Aster, the young witch smiles and nods her head.

"Okay, I'll follow after you guys when school ends." Aster says before she stands and walks away from the three. She basically skips out, tying her hair into a high ponytail. As her hand comes to rest against a necklace with the Deathly Hallows, she felt the soft caressing in her hair, she felt the cold seep into her skin, she felt warmth in that coldness, it gave her safety. Death was hers and she was Deaths.

When school ended, she waited inside her car, spotting the Cullen family, Jasper subtly waved to her to follow, so she did, she followed them down the road headed further away from the town. She didn't play any music; she didn't say anything at all. She just thought over everything she needed to say, what was needed to be said. The anxiety she was feeling was filling her up, making her hands shake softly, her heartbeat faster than normal. She wasn't ready but she needed to tell them, or else she'd implode from the secrets.

Jasper and Alice waited outside for her, and she got out closing the door and locking her car, she made her way over to the two smiling politely. The pair smiled back and took her up to the sitting area, where she came to find the rest of the family sitting around waiting, watching her. She smiled softly as she stayed standing. "Hello. I'm Aster Potter." She said in greeting to those who hadn't been a part of her little Gryffindor bravery. She didn't glance in Edward's direction though knowing that looking at him she would cry, and Aster didn't feel like crying at the moment.

"Hello sweetheart, I'm Esme, the children's aunt." Aster turned to the woman who had the same pale, beautiful features as the rest of them. Something about her heart-shaped face, her billows of soft, caramel colored hair reminded her of the ingenues of the silent-movie era. She was small, slender, yet less angular, more rounded than the others.

"Merry met Esme." Aster said with a small curtsey.

Esme smiled at the young girl before speaking up once more. "We are just waiting on one more, our coven leader."

Aster nodded in understanding as they waited patiently, Aster started to daze off, something was trying to reach out to her, she wasn't sure what it was, it wasn't until she blinked and realised that Death wanted to speak. Sighing she turned to face away from the family as the billowing cloak of Death appeared, the vampires in the room reacted standing away from the pair hissing. "Stop, he won't harm you," Aster said calmly before turning back to her friend. "What is it?" She asked softly, her voice calm, soothing.

"They are searching, they will come soon, my sweet Mistress." Death hissed out, and the vampires couldn't help but feel calmed by his voice. It was strange to think that Death was an entity that exhumed calmness.

Aster sighed, she was feeling defeated, she could never escape the ones who had hurt her, they never really understood what they had done to her, and it made her furious, she had taken back the money they had stole from her... with interest. She had destroyed their reputation with the Goblins help once again. She was quite over it; she was just glad they hadn't figured out what her and Draco had done. "Thank you, for telling me." She said to Death. "I will speak to you soon, my friend." She said as Death disappeared from her sight. She turned to the family, not seeing Carlisle Cullen watching her with awe in his golden eyes.

"I'm sorry for my friend, he actually likes you guys," Aster stated with a small smile on her face. "He just forgets who he is sometimes, my fault entirely." She continued.

"Your friend, is Death?" Edward questioned eyes wide.

Aster sighed sadly when she remembered meeting Death for the first, well second time. "I was fifteen months old when my parents were killed, it's a sad story to be fair to the one who committed these acts, his story is sad, don't get me wrong I'm angry, I hate him, but I could have turned out exactly like him." She said as she remembered those times, she wanted to hurt people, how she felt isolated by those who were meant to love her. "It all started because of a prophecy, a stupid one made by a mad woman in a job interview. I was the child in the prophecy, so the man came to kill me, my mother and father tried to protect me, but it was all in vain." She continued.

"He hit me with a curse, it's called the killing curse, no one's ever survived being hit, except for me." She explained. "But it rebounded, someone said it was my mother's love that saved me, but when you think how many mothers dived in front of their children out of love and those kids survive, none of them did. I learnt that Death saved me because my mother performed a spell." She said as she took a seat watching the soft pitter patter of rain fall on the windows. "I faced the man when I was seventeen, he killed me, I died and that's when Death approached me, and told me who I was. The Mistress of Death the one who can never die, no matter the way," she whispered. "I can never move on, I can never see my mother, my father, my godfather, my uncle, I will live while everyone else dies." She whimpered, tears slipping down her face. "I will be the girl-who-lived for years, and I grow tired."

Everyone in the room was shocked to hear how broken she was, how tired she sounded. "You won't be alone," Rosalie said walking over to Aster, sitting beside her. "I won't let you be alone," she said firmly as Aster leaned into the blonde girls hold, crying softly.

No one moved.