Chapter 4

Mina stood beside you rubbing her sleep dusted eyes, she turned her head and instantly groaned spotting Sevda walking into the gym. Mina narrowed her eyes observing how Sevda just grabbed random items, rearranging them as if she owned the place.

"What is she doing?" Mina whined, turning to you ignoring Kaminari walking up, having no clue where to place these lights.

"Hm-?" You froze feeling busted, halfway through biting the head of another baked good you snagged off the table. "-what do you mean?" You muffled, while licking frosting off your finger.

"What is Sevda doing?" Mina repeated waving in the direction behind you, you follow her gaze.

"Oh-" You nod understanding, "-she is using her quirk."

"Her quirk?" Kaminari tilts his head, "What is it, spreading her germs everywhere?"

"No-" You shook your head, not catching the joke. "-she can manipulate the weight of items, she is making them lighter for us to move around."

"So-" Kaminari crossed his arms, "-she is the off brand Ochaco?"

"Shut up." You playfully push him, "Shouldn't you be helping?"

"What about you-!?" Kaminari points, "-you're just eating all the-"

"She needs to eat for her quirk-" Mina interrupts, "-you know this."

"She-She isn't hurt!" Kaminari mewls as Mina and you walk away chuckling leaving Kaminari alone to hang the lights.

Class C3-A were kept busy hustling about their dormitory, having had to wake up with the sun to set up the gym which ended up taking longer than expected to haul over the décor and baked goods. The bathrooms of the dorms were cramped with the students changing into their chosen costumes and applying their makeup and hair.

Sato peeked out the window, the orange bowl tucked into his hands.

"Not to sound like a podophile..." He turned to Midoriya, "...but where are all the kids?"

You wandered into the living area dressed in your costume, your head throbbed against your skull, gripping the side of your head as if that would alleviate some of the tension taking over your thoughts.

"Hey-" Midoriya stood, quickly noting the pinched expression scribbled over your face. "-are you ok?" Expressing any form of emotion was unlike you, so it must be serious, right?

Katsuki's attention snapped up like a rubber band from placing the finishing touches on the last tray of food to take.

He dropped the frosting tube, practically jogging over.

"(y/n)?" His chest tightened, worry filled him like hot air.

"I'm fine." You waved off, touching his chest as he pulled you in. "I just have a little headache."

"I'll get you some ibuprofen-" Midoriya offered, "-we don't want you to miss out on the fun!"

"Thanks." You hum, watching the ghost speed off towards his room.

"God-" Katsuki breathed, gazing down at you, "-you look amazing." You couldn't stop the smile from taking over your lips as your eyes shyly drop to the floor.

"Thanks..."

"I can't wait to take this off-" Katsuki whispers in your ear, cupping your ass cheek in his hand. You felt yourself blush as desire bubbled into your chest; you cleared your throat.

"Come on-!" Kaminari called, waving over Sero, Mineta and Sato.

"What's going on?" You wonder as the guys all took a seat on the folding chairs lines in a row.