Chapter 1

Author's Note~

Story takes place third year of college.

All events and relationships are subject to change inside the main story.

Don't get too comfy.

Enjoy.

----

"Ngh~"

The moan rolling off your tongue was breathy as your face pressed against the pillow, Katsuki gripping a fistful of hair as he hovered over you, sucking and licking the sensitive skin of your neck. Your body felt a wave of heat as you lifted your head, giving him more access.

Katsuki smirked against the fresh mark he left you, his large hand trailed down your exposed stomach, sending shivers crawling over your torso.

"Mm-" You groaned as his fingers teased your panty line, words begging him to touch you played on your tongue as your brain fogged with lust.

'Knock, knock, knock, knock'

The abrasive knocking opened Katsuki's eyes.

"-wha-?" You pulled your head down hearing the noise. Katsuki snapped his attention back to you. Taking both your wrists in his free hand, he pinned them above your head leaving a wet trail of kisses up your neck before locking lips with you, he wanted your focus to be only on him.

'Knock, knock, knock'

"Bakugo-!" The cacophony voice made Katsuki's skin crawl as the banging on the door continued.

"Katsuki-" You breathed, causing the blond to sigh through his nose. He looked over, staring deeply into your eyes, he watched the lustful cloud fade from sight. He leaned down, placing a quick kiss on you before detangling himself from the blankets, leaving the cocoon of warmth he grabbed the discarded gray sweats and shirt.

Katsuki growled, eyes glaring at the locked door as he tucked his boner into his waistband before ripping open the door.

"What!?" He snarled holding his scowl staring down at the choppy haired girl who stood before him. She swallowed the lump in her throat, quickly avoiding his scarlet eyes.

"I-Is (y/n) in here?" Her timid voice caused his muscles to tense.

"Sevda-?" Katsuki shook his head at your new friend, already feeling a headache brewing in the back of his skull. "-what are you-how did you get into our dorms?"

"S-Someone l-let me in." Sevda focused on her feet. "W-Where is (y/n)?"

"She's asleep-" Katsuki replied, scanning her puffy eyes and blotchy skin. "-what's wrong now?"

"I-I just really need t-to talk to her." Sevda sniffs, tears began to drip down her pear-shaped face. Katsuki sighs hearing the sheets behind him moving.

"Sevda?" You walked up behind Katsuki, lightly touching his tense back. "What's going on?"

"Can-Can we talk please?" Sevda's voice cracked as she cupped her face into her hands as a shuffled cry tears through her chest.

"I guess I'll go make breakfast." Katsuki mutters, knowing he wasn't going to get you back into bed. Katsuki kicks on slippers, planting a kiss on the top of your head before leaving the two of you in his room. He made his way downstairs, flipping on the lights as he entered the kitchen.

----

"Bakugo-?" A chippy voice pulled Katsuki out of his head; the blond craned his neck, Kirishima plopped down on the stool. "-you're up late-?" Kirishima looked at the clock hanging on the wall as the front door opened, Sero walked in holding a package.