25

' Jung Hoseok'

' What are you on Jungkook?' Namjoon lunged forward grabbing Jungkook by his collar... A groan left Jungkook's mouth when the shirt tightened around his shoulder making his wound hurt

' Hyung' Taehyung tried to pull Namjoon back but he didn't budge

' It's the truth Joonie' Jungkook said softly...he was expecting this reaction as he knew how sensitive Joon is when it comes to his family.. specially when it comes to his Jin hyung

' It can't be K-Kook' Namjoon's voice broke ' He can't be...'

' Hey Joonie' Jungkook held his hand ' You need to be strong now..'

' Why? Why was he betraying us all this while?' Namjoon looked at Jungkook who sighed

' Tae... Joonie hyung... You guys need to listen to this carefully... It might be hard to take in all at once..but you need to know this atleast now' Jimin said looking at the Kim brothers whose faces were pale

' Hyung... ' Jungkook began ' Jin hyung..he is not your real brother...The eldest of the Kim brothers is Jung Hoseok'

' What?' Taehyung breathed out ' Ju-Jungkook?'

' Yes Tae.... When the first son of Kim Joongki was born the child was diagnosed with some kind of nervous disorder and would be different from other kids... Your dad was an ambitious businessman at that time and decided to abandon his son... But the news that the heir to the biggest company being born spread like fire...and to save his reputation he decided to go any extend... On the same night..one of his rivals...Jung Shinwo's wife gave birth to a healthy baby boy... But unfortunately his wife died after giving birth to the child... Shinwo was very angry towards his child as he believed that if the baby was not born then his wife would have been alive... Mr Kim's secretary Mr Lim knew about this and saw how Shinwo even refused to see his child..thus they planned something... Mr Kim thus swapped the babies in the hospital itself by bribing some nurse... Joongki happily took the baby home with his wife and they named the child Kim Seokjin'
' Shinwo was still unaware of this fact and anyhow took the child home... Some days before the child birth Shinwo and his wife had finalized a name for their child and thus Shinwo fulfilled his deceased wife's wish by naming the child Hoseok...  Things were going good with the Kims... Just an year after Jin hyung's birth Joonie was born but by that time Joongki had started a special kind of liking to Jin hyung even though he was not his real son...a part of him ached thinking of his cruel act in the past...he was so blinded by his greed that he didn't think before acting and that regret made him promise himself that he will love Jin hyung with his everything'

' That's why appa always wanted Jin hyung near him?' Taehyung suddenly asked to which Jungkook nodded before continuing

' Even though everything was going well in the Kims household...the Jungs were a different story.. Hoseok was abused by Shinwo..he used to beat the hell out of the boy...hated him with his everything whereas Hoseok used to crave for his appa's love... All this went on till a fine day when Joongki met the doctor whom Mrs Kim used to consult while being pregnant with the first child...the same doctor who told that the child was having some nervous disorder... The doctor suddenly apologized to Joongki telling how the reports got exchanged with some other child's and how perfectly alright their son was... Joongki' s world changed that damned day as he was slowly being eaten away by guilt...he wanted to see his own son... But it was too late... Jin hyung was already 23 and was announced as the next CEO by that time...yet again Joongki so badly wanted his son back.. thus he approached Shinwo and told him the truth who completely refused to believe everything... Joongki convinced him to have a DNA test without the kids knowing and finally the results came... Shinwo had to believe it but before anything Joongki had made a point very clear that no matter what he won't give up on Jin hyung even if he has to abandon Hoseok again... Shinwo just scoffed saying how he hated his son or the one whom he thought of as his son and asked Joongki to keep them both...but what they didn't know was Hoseok listening to their whole conversation... The years old yearning for love and the endured pain took over him when he heard the truth of his life... He hated how his real father loved someone else's child soo much that he was ready to leave Hoseok again... All these years of his life all Hoseok had known was pain and his heart broke completely on that day'