8

' You want something?' Taehyung asked peeking his head  into Jungkook's room ' Am going to sleep'

' You don't have to care for me Kim' Jungkook snapped

Taehyung sighed as he got into the room...a small pout on his lips ' Mr whatever your name is... If you can care about me I can also... I don't need your permission'

He is so cutee Jungkook wanted to bite that squishy cheeks and kiss the pout off but he just burried his feelings deep down... like he had done all these years

' Look Mr Kim.. do whatever you want just don't talk to me...' Jungkook saw the way Taehyung's pout lessened 'Also what do you mean by Mr whatever my name is? Am JK'

' Am JK' Taehyung said mimicking him ' I know your name is something different... And as I told.. I'll just unravel it slowly taking my sweet time...and by that time you'd be my number one fan'

I already am 'In your dreams'

' I won't mind that in real life too' Taehyung smirked
' Anyway angel good night'

' Am not an angel' Jungkook sighed

' You know what JK? You are like a snow angel left out in the cold..not the one we make on the ground..but the one which was moulded out into a standing angel figure by the people like us...even though its an angel...its left out in the dark world..all cold and tough..just like you...but the moment it is provided with all the warmth...it melts like the softest of marshmallows...' Taehyung smiled when he saw Jungkook looking at him with his big wide doe eyes adorable

' Keep smiling Taehyung... happiness suits you'

Both Jungkook and Taehyung stilled as soon as those words left Jungkook's mouth... Jungkook cursing himself for getting carried off by the beautiful smile while Taehyung was busy hiding the blush that was spreading through his cheeks.

'Good night Kim' Jungkook said as he slowly laid down taking care to not hurt himself

' G-good night' Taehyung almost ran out to his room

Taehyung plopped down on his bed..his arms cupping his cheeks What's wrong with you Taehyung? How can you actually go soft on him? Don't forget that you need to win his trust and let all the information out and not actually fall for him ok??

He scolded himself as he slowly extended his hand towards the nightstand taking out a picture... His long slender fingers ran over the face in the photo as his eyes brimmed with tears ' I still miss you.... '

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

The next day ended too quickly... Jungkook was at home.. taking rest as per Taehyung's order...  Jimin came to pick Taehyung up since Jungkook was off duty ... Jin had come home with food sometime later only to find Jungkook sound asleep... He had sat beside him for sometime before going back to his office... Hobi was now busy with some event which was going to happen in his academy...

But what changed was the relation between Joon and Taehyung... They had completely stopped talking....

Jin was on his way back home when he decided to just go and meet Jungkook...

He reached Taehyung's home and saw Jimin in the living room sprawled out on the couch with an evil smirk

Jin frowned as he walked towards him...' Jimin ah..'

' Oh hi hyung' Jimin smiled sitting straight

' W-where is Tae?' Jin asked looking around

' Tae?' Jimin laughed ' Fighting for his life'