When you catch the ᎽᎪᏁᎠᎬᏒᎬ FEMALE ᎦᏞᎪᎦᎻᎬᏒᎦ killing one of your loved ones Pt.2

Warning: Angst (Just a little bit-), Yandere

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANGST, PLEASE LEAVE I DON'T WANT YOU TO CRY-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT! I DON'T SUPPORT THIS IRL!!↺

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE SCENARIOS PLEASE LEAVE AND GO CHECK OTHER WRITTING I MADE FOR MINORS (I will make fluff/ (a little bit of angst)/ And Yandere fluff- SO NO ABUSIVE SHIT FOR MINORS!!!↻

MINORS IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH READING, PLEASE LEAVE CAPICHE?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus: Laurie Strode (YES, I KNOW SHES NOT A HORROR VILLAIN OR A SLASHER IT'S JUST THAT- She's badass and my 2# fav-)

If you haven't seen pt.1 go check it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurie Strode:

Well meeting new people for Laurie is kind of her thing but when meeting your parents is uhh

Well meeting new people for Laurie is kind of her thing but when meeting your parents is uhh.... awkward. I mean yes, your parents are glad you found someone... well they just think a boy will be better instead? well- Let's how this ends yea?

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you really think Your parents will accept?" You smiled and nodded, "I don't think so... I know so!" You both smiled at each other thinking everything will be fine but inside Laurie's mind, it won't go the way she wanted. You knocked on your parents and greeting them with a smile. "Hi Honey!!!" Your mother hugged you so tight that you couldn't breathe! Your father was just glad you're here.... oh? a friend? nah. Your mother looked beside you with questioning face, "Oh? Who's your friend?" great- Now you have Laurie glaring at her, but you just chuckled. "Mom, Dad! I want you to meet Laurie! My-" "Your friend, right?" dad spoke as walked near the kitchen looking at Laurie suspiciously. You kind of frowned at the question as Laurie seemed to notice. "N-no... she's my-" "Your what honey?" Your mother asked putting her hand on her hip, "My Girlfriend..." Both of your parents went silent. "Wait.... Y-You mean your lesbian? ..." "W- Well-" Your mother looked at you with disbelief, "No I can't have you with a- a killer like that honey!!" She tried to pull you away from 'the killer' but instead Laurie grabbed you away from her. "I am not a killer!" Now Laurie was mad at your mother. "Laurie it's... fine." You tried to keep your mother away from her, but Laurie was just getting started. 

"Listen can we just all talk-" Laurie shot your mother, grabbed you by the hand as she ran to the car. Laurie turned on the car and went on the road as far as she can, "WHAT THE FUCKING DUCK WAS THAT-" "Shut your mouth darling." You raised your hands up like if you were getting arrested, "Y-Yes ma'm."  Laurie smirked at the name