When you caught the ᎦᏞᎪᎦᎻᎬᏒᎦ killing one of your loved ones/ meeting parents:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning: Angst, Yandere

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANGST, PLEASE LEAVE I DON'T WANT YOU TO CRY-

Male Slashers:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Make sure to comment and vote-)

THIS IS JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT! I DON'T SUPPORT THIS IRL!!↺

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE SCENARIOS PLEASE LEAVE AND GO CHECK OTHER WRITTING I MADE FOR MINORS (I will make fluff/ (a little bit of angst)/ And Yandere fluff- SO NO ABUSIVE SHIT FOR MINORS!!!↻

MINORS IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH READING, PLEASE LEAVE CAPICHE?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas Hewitt/Bubba Sawyer:

He really didn't want to kill your loved one in front of you, even if it was your mother but He had to! Your mother didn't want him to be around you and... welllll let's just say that you're having dinner with him. When he saw you crying, he thought you were crying because you wanted attention. He tried to hug you, but you stepped back and told him you hate him with all your life and soul, Ouch! now that hurt Thomas/Bubba (Why you hurting them :()! He picked you up over his shoulders and took you to his room to try to calm you down. "Stop don't touch me! I don't like cannibals who kill loved ones or even anyone! Stop!!"  Ouch! Another broken piece of his heart broke! Maybe your sleepy? 

Thomas/Bubba Tied your hands (not too tight tho) to stop throwing hands at him then put a cloth in your mouth to make you sleepy. You slept crying not even feeling emotions anymore, Thomas/Bubba wants you the way you were then, but you won't seem to budge? "Are you hungry dear? You've been stuck in Thomas/Bubba's room!" Luda mae exclaimed. "I'm fine I just need to clean up a bit. but thank you for the offer." "You sure dear?" You nodded and left to clean. You didn't want anyone near you, even if sheriff Hoyt screams at you or Thomas/Bubba hugs you tightly expecting you to hug him back you don't budge, you don't even think of being here. In this house.

 In this Nightmare.

~