chapter 3

hahaha
honestly dizzy is an extremem side character. and don't come at me but i do not like her... i just needed an excuse for y/n to show up.

also giving audrey some love because she deserves it
———————————————————————
y/n woke up to the sound of her alarm..'damn i slept like a baby,' she thought. Lonnie and jane were already up. y/n heaved herself
up from her bed and went to the bathroom to change. she changed into a red crop top, black leather jacket. black skirt, and heart heels. (or change it i guess)

she put her hair into a ponytail and walked to the cafeteria for breakfast

she put her hair into a ponytail and walked to the cafeteria for breakfast. she saw audrey in the hallway. "hey y/n!" audrey said walking up to her
y/n smiled "what's up?"
"you should definitely sit with us for breakfast, just saying" audrey grinned
y/n shrugged "sure. couldn't hurt."
when they came in the cafeteria, mal
looked pissed that y/n was hanging out with audrey.
"seriously? now she's hanging out with audrey? oh my god." mal said rolling her eyes.
"m, relax. it's probably not that deep." evie said putting her hand on her shoulder.
mal rolled her eyes "yeah."

audrey introduced the table to y/n, y/n waved her hand a little "sup"
audrey showed her where the empty seat was.
y/n sat on the end of the table, next to chad and across from jane (ignore the bad handwriting)

they all introduced themselves.. well Jordan Ally and Doug did.
Ally turned to y/n, "i know i'm alice's daughter so i don't want to make it weird- can we put our parents behind us please?"
she asked
y/n nodded her head, "don't get to caught up in the past or you might miss the future."
she quoted fairy godmother
ally laughed, "i'm glad we came to
terms."
the table socialized a bit more before they all got breakfast.
y/n, audrey, and chad went up to get some food. y/ns eyes widened. "this is the most food i've seen in my life.." she said under her breath
she was, overwhelmed, needless to say over the amount of food.
Audrey noticed this and said "i got you girl"
she told her about what the foods tasted like, "banana muffins are my favorite."
y/n thanked her and got a banana muffin, breakfast sausage, a croissant w/ strawberry jam, and orange juice. (you can change any of that.

they went and sat down and y/n didn't know where to start. she had never seen food so... fancy.
she took a bite of the banana muffin. her eyes widened, "oh my god audrey-" she turned to face her, leaning her head forward to get chad out of the way, "you were right.. these banana muffins are good!" audrey smiled "i thought so too."

everyone continued to talk amongst themselves, chad asked y/n what it was like on the isle. when he asked mal, she took it in a bitchy way, but he really wanted to know to understand it better, even more so because dizzy lives in his castle now. y/n explained it was really a fight for whatever you could get. you had to keep your guard up at all times and be quick witted. "constant fear really. i mean you were fighting for scraps of rotten food," y/n shrugged. chad nodded his head. "i mean really they should have given you guys some kind of funding. you know for education and food. really any resources at all, you know, jobs? and help on waste and dirt." chad said. y/n nodded her head. "exactly, they want the vks to be better and yet they're not giving them any form of learning how to be. really we just learned from our parents. liked it or not." chad shook his head "i mean really, beast did not think it through. great guy don't get me wrong but that was an awful idea. you guys were lucky to get any food a day."
chad and y/n we're geeking out so much they didn't realize the rest of the table
staring at them, along with mal and the other vks.
"um.. hey guys-" y/n said with an awkward smile
chad also awkward smiled "um carry on your conversations-"