Note

💬

Written in Filipino-English with English being the more predominant in the medium.

📜

Avery has never thought himself special.

When his playmates started manifesting their inclination at the young age of five, his had taken five more years to show. When they enrolled at House of Primera to hone their magic, he'd been relegated to a life in the backdrop due to the simple nature of his. Given everything, it would be logical to assume him as nothing less than unremarkable.

Avery is a mage at the bottom of the heirarchy. Is and always has been. Nobody had questioned that, and nobody had cared.

But is that all there really is to him? Only capable of home rearing magic? Maybe not so much.

When the beginnings of chaos suddenly sink into his life, Avery is forcefully plunged into a new chapter of his existence and is made to question everything he knew about himself.

Now, with a nth level coup de'tat running in the background, what more is there to discover about Avery?

🌟

Simply a passion project I don't know when I'll be able to finish.

📌

NOT BETA READ. This story is un-beta-ed and will most likely have grammatical mistakes and misspelt words. However, please make do and enjoy! I'll be editing as I go in the future.

📌 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 © | 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗵𝘆𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗴