Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart

Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart is the daughter of Lord Robert Alexander Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory and his wife, Lady Annabelle Drummond and he is a direct descendant of King Henry VII of England through his daughter, Princess Margaret who married King James IV of Scotland and their son, King James V of Scotland and his mistress, Lady Margaret Erskine and he was also a direct descendant of King Charles II and his French Mistress, Louise de Kérouaille, Duchess of Portsmouth and their son, Lord Charles Lennox Duke of Lennox and Richmond.

Lord David Stuart traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard on the USS Excalibur in 2153, and along with Lord David Stuart brother, Lord Jerome Alexander Stuart who settled on Star Base 10.

Lord David Stuart married Lady Margaret Campbell and they had two children, Lord Robert and Lady Elizabeth and Lord Robert Stuart had a son, Lord Robert Alexander Stuart and he married Lady Annabelle Drummond and they had two children, Lord James Alexander and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart was born in 2212 and her brother, Lord James Alexander was born in 2215 and he was the heir of Lennox Territory and this is before Lord Andrew Charles Howard his nephew established absolute primogeniture throughout Star Base 12 in 2275 that allows daughters to succeed to their father's title and property.

Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart married Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR in 2228, and their first child, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III who was born in 2230, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard who was born in 2235, and Lord Patrick William Howard II were born out at Balmoral Manor before Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR became Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart's two last children, Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lord Andrew Charles were born out at Norfolk Estate where the Duke of Norfolk Territory lived since Lord Patrick William Howard's Dukedom in 2165 until 2190.

Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart brother,Lord James Alexander Stuart had two children, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and Lady Madeline Isabella Stuart. 

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart was born in 2251 and Lady Madeline Isabella was born in 2256.

Lady Patricia Eugnie Stuart was never formally created Duchess of Norfolk Territory like her mother-in-law, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer Churchill. She was Duchess in name only despite the fact that she had given Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR five children, and three of them were sons,  but only one son had a successful marriage it was her beloved son, Lord Patrick William Howard II who was born in 2240.

Lady Patricia Eugenie two daughters, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard and Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard made successful marriages on Star Base 12 and between five children she had nine granddaughters,  Lady Patricia Charlene Neville, Lady Georgiana Augusta Stafford,  Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard,  Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard,  Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard,  Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard   and eight grandsons, Lord Ralph Neville II, Lord Edward and Lord George Augustus Stafford, Lord Anthony Christopher, Lord David Frederick, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV and Lord Albert Edward Howard.

Lady Patricia Eugenie youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory gave her six grandchildren, between 2275-2290,  and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III came in second with three grandchildren, followed by Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard, then Lady Patricia, Lord Patrick William all had two children.

It was her eldest granddaughter, by her youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles who gave her her first great-granddaughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard in 2295 and her last grandchild was born to Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and he named her after her mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

It was her grandson, Lord  Anthony Christopher Howard, the eldest son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard who married his second cousin, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart who gave her first great-grandson, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard in 2302.

They were Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard two oldest children,  Lady Elizabeth was born in 2275 and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was born in 2280.

Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR divorced in 2275 and departed friends after their divorce on Star Base 12 and she returned to Lennox Territory to live with her nephew, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory.

Lady Patricia Charlene Stuart finally passed away in 2296 at the age of 84 years and all her sons were her pallbearers at her funeral at Lennox Territory where she was laid to rest next to her father, mother and brother.