The Brothers Part Two: Lord Patrick William Howard II

Lord Patrick William Howard II is the third child and second son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Jr and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.  

Lord Patrick William Howard was named in honor of his great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard the first Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Patricia favorite child and son as he was a good child from day one whereas Lord Charles Andrew III was defiant, and stubborn.

Lord Patrick William Howard II was born on January 1, 2240  at Balmoral Manor and when he was named his grandfather disapproved and it sparked an argument between father and son and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR told his father " Listen here old man. No disrespect here but Lord Patrick William II is my son and not yours."  

"I will name my children whatever I choose to named them. " Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his father  "Was my grandfather as bad as you are father?" 

"My damn father was horrid, Lord Charles Andrew JR. I feared him and I respected him but as far as any of his children ever loving him I doubt it." Lord Charles Andrew Senior tells his son.

"You are running a close second father.  I know that Lord Richard Edward doesn't love you and neither does Lord Edwin William, but I have no idea what Lady Sophia Charlotte feels." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lord Richard Edward is holding out to marry until after you die, and Lord Edwin William married because he is afraid of you, and I married because I had no choice." Lord Charles Andrew JR states, " I have given you two grandsons and a granddaughter." 

"I love my grandchildren, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. " Lord Charles Andrew SR explains as I love my nephews and nieces.' Lord Charles Andrew Senior tells his son.

Lord George Frederick and Lady Henrietta are only having two children, and they have finished their family with Lady Georgiana Henrietta Carey who was born in 2235." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior explains.

"Lord George Frederick Carey will probably outlive me as Duke of Bedford Territory ." Lord Charles Andrew Senior explains.

"Lady Patricia and you plan on having any more children, I won't be here to see them." Lord Charles Andrew Senior tells his son.

Lord Patrick William Howard II is tall, stands 6 feet and 2 inches tall, Sandy blonde hair, brown eyes and he likes music, dancing, sports, and literature. 

As a second sons go, their fathers are not to worry about them until later and it is after Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2250, that he starts to look around for a bride for his second son, Lord Patrick William Howard III, and he takes him to the coming out cotillion of 2255 and he is fifteen years old and both of his older siblings are married and at the cotillion Lord David Frederick Stafford, Duke of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 12 is there with his 13 years old daughter, Lady Patricia Charlene Stafford.

Lady Patricia Charlene Stafford is very beautiful with golden blonde hair, brown eyes and fair complexion and Lord Charles Andrew JR immediately likes her and enters into a double marriage agreement with Lord David Frederick Stafford for the marriage of his son, Lord David Frederick Stafford for his younger daughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard and the hand of Lady Patricia Charlene Stafford for Lord Patrick William Howard II.

To both Lord David Frederick Stafford and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR it is perfect match for their children  and with the marriage of Lord Patrick William Howard II and Lady Paulina Charlene Stafford in 2258 and the marriage of Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard to Lord David Frederick Stafford II and it gives Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord David Frederick Stafford five grandchildren,  3 grandsons and 2 granddaughters,  Lord Edward Stafford,  Lady  Louisa Augusta and Lord Louis Augustus Stafford and Lady Autumn Bridget and Lord David Frederick Howard.

It is Lord Edward Stafford who succeeds his father to the Dukedom of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10 and Lady Autumn Bridget Howard who succeeds her father to the Dukedom of Cambridge Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Patrick William Howard II and Lady Patricia Charlene Howard nee Stafford.