"just checking to see if it was safe to eat" he responds, wiping his mouth with a napkin, "excuses" i say not convince before I take a bite into my sandwich that atlas rudely bit into.

we had lots of conversations, and when I finish chomping on my sandwich, atlas gently wipes my mouth with a napkin, "I can do that!!" i say frustrated, even though atlas knows me since I could talk, he babies me too much.

"and you let your daddy help you get change" atlas says, and i got too mad that my face turns red.

"cause it's daddy! I love daddy" I say defending myself, which nanny and atlas laugh.

"you're still such a daddy's girl" atlas proceeds to say, with rue agreeing.

i just stuck my tongue at them, and then went to play on the playground, with rue constantly saying be careful.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

we arrive back home, and I fall asleep.

but I hear voices as I am waking up, but I didn't want to walk, cause I want someone to carry me.

"What did you guys do" i hear a familiar voice say in a relaxed way,

"just picnic, and playgrounds" i know that it was rue responding.

but nothing from the other person, except for the clicking of their shoes moving away from us.

"atlas can you put her to bed? i want to talk about something with him"

i feel shifting as atlas holds onto me, and his touch was so familiar, I felt sleepy.

i carefully peeked my eyes open, but was met with lassie's chest, so I couldn't see anything.

i know we were walking up the stairs, and I hear the sound of a door opening, then some stuff moving around and him gently placing me to my bed, which I immediately closed my eyes.

"If your daddy doesn't want you, I'll take you." i hear him vaguely say before kissing me on my forehead, then I fell into slumberland.

i wake up and see that it was 7 in the evening, and I felt hungry, since I been sleeping for a long time, I didn't even see when we got home.

when I make it out of my room, I see rue already making her way towards me.

"your father would like to have tea." i hear her say, which I thought I misheard.

"but- I'll hurt daddy." i say, i didn't want to hurt daddy.

"he wants to gradually subdue it" rue says, but I didn't know what subdue means.

"what is that?" i ask,

"means to fight it off, your daddy wants to know his daughter" rue briefly says, which brings a smile to my face.

i am happy to see daddy, but I know I can't get my hopes up. I have to do it slow.

i slowly knock at the study room, it was were daddy had his books and study stuff.

the door opens on its own, which i find odd, then I see daddy standing by the book shelves, as he's reading some sort of book.

"Sit" i hear daddy say, not even turning to see me, my hands begin to feel clammy, and I didn't like being here.