Shinobu said to Gyuutaro that Nezuko and Kanao were just standing there.

They were all silent while Gyuutaro wondered why Muichiro did that to him sister.

While Shinobu is thinking of talking to Muichiro because he knows that Muichiro knows a lot about his twin since he became a demon.

"I need to talk to Muichiro"

Shinobu mumbled to herself as she left the room and immediately looked for Muichiro.

.
.
.
.
.

Yuichiro looked at Kanae, you could see on his face that he couldn't see Kanae sad, it wasn't even obvious on Yuichiro's face, but you could feel that he couldn't see someone or his friends sad.

"You don't need to apologize to me because you didn't do anything wrong"

Yuichiro said to her as Yuichiro looked at her, Kanae was surprised by what Yuichiro said, she knew that Yuichiro really didn't want to imitate the presence of his twin, he just did it to save you.

"I thought you were mad at me because of what I ordered you to do"

Kanae told him Yuichiro just stared at him like he was borlap.
"Thank you Yuichiro"

Kanae didn't say anything else to Yuichiro while you just sat quietly where you were going to sit.

You suddenly thought about what happened to the infinity castle now that you are not there, you are sure to yourself that they will find you again.

So think to yourself that you won't leave the headquarters for a few days, but even if you don't leave the headquarters, you know to yourself that they will still follow you here.

.
.
.
.
.

In a hallway in the infinity castle, shinobu was walking and looking for Muichiro, he wanted to talk to him right now but she didn't know where Muichiro went.

Until she encountered Enmu and Sanemi, when she saw them both, she hesitated to talk to them, but she had no one else to ask now but the two of them.

Sanemi and Enmu notice her standing in the hallway so Sanemi calls out to her.

"Shin!"

When Shinobu heard Sanemi's scary voice, her whole body felt cold because since Sanemi became a demon, he became more aggressive, but even though Sanemi's behavior is like that, shinobu still recognizes who he is.

"What did you doing here?"

Enmu asked as his slave sat on his lap.

Shinobu was really annoyed when she saw their slaves sanemi and enmu sitting next to them especially sitting on their lap but she just ignored it because she didn't go to them to see them flirting with their slave.

Shinobu just went to them just to ask the two of them something. Shinobu looked at Sanemi.

"I just want to ask you where Muichiro is, I want to talk to him right now"

Shinobu said she knew that sanemi would not talk without something in return.

"Is that all you came here shinobu why don't you join us"

Enmu tells her that she doesn't really like Enmu because of his behavior similar to Douma.

"Don't be shy, we know you did the same to your male slaves"

Enmu told him that enmu was really teasing him, she didn't answer what enmu was saying.

but she was waiting for sanemi's answer but sanemi was too busy playing with his slaves.