半分

PROLOGUE

[Narrator's POV]

*keyboard clicks

"Heaven heaven, Jett's on heaven"
"Careful on corners"

*Reyna dies (Jimin's agent on the game)

"Fuck! I forgot to press my ult!" Jimin slammed the keyboard of the internet café he was on. Majority of the gamer's attention shifted to him instead of their own monitors— he was causing a commotion by raging and nearly breaking the cafe's gaming equipments.

"Sir if any of our equipments are not functioning after your time, you're gonna have to pay or replace our keyboards." Explained by the employee at the gaming hub.

"I can even buy this place if I wanted to, so just stop talking too much and just do your job— leave me alone here" Jimin exclaimed in the rudest way possible.
He sighed and eventually went back to playing Valorant. Competitive games are something he takes gravely as he wants to become a professional gamer.

Jimin's family are constantly overseas hence they don't have time for him. They provide him everything he needs heck he even has his own black card. One of the cars he owns is a Ferrari SP48 Unica— and that's not even the most expensive one. Although he seems well off in the eyes of the majority, he always longed for genuine love— quality time with individuals he holds dear; something of which he never tasted from his parents so he grew up lonely with computer games distracting him for the depressing reality.

He queued again for another game, he topped one of the highest scores in Immortal 3 (which is the second highest rank you can reach in Valorant and Radiant being the top highest one) . He realized he only needed to win this game in order for his rank to be promoted to Radiant.

The game is going great as he laughed boisterously inside the cafe— one of the enemy team's agent went AFK. "Easy Win..." He thought to himself. It was already in the match point stage on the game where if the team with the highest round victories with the match point round, they take victory. But if the enemy team wins they still turn the game around completely.

lachimolala95#NA1 has reconnected.

"Weird.." Jimin thought without giving any care towards the player who reconnected as he was sure of his victory.. until...

Attackers: 11 Jimin's Side
Defenders: 11 lachimolala95's side

"How the fuck are they turning this game around? My team is dogshit y'all should stop playing this game! Stop going for lachimolala95 and focus on the game objectives! You all are dragging me down this game!" Jimin yelled through the game's intercom where he communicated with his teammates.

"Bro calm down it's just a game we can get your rank promotions anytime anyway.. just chillax and have fun for once." Taehyung complained.

Jimin went silent as he did compromise with what his best friend said.

Game Announcer: "Defeat — Defenders Win"
"FUCK GOD DAMN! I WORKED SO HARD TO BECOME RADIANT ONLY TO LOSE THIS ONE LAST GAME!!" Jimin was pounding on the keyboard and everyone was just left motionless on their seats and they felt flabbergasted about the raging Park Jimin.
The employee of the internet cafe was helpless and just remained silent as he was earlier told to by Jimin himself— they knew he could in fact buy the entire cafe so they ignored him this time.

"Who is this lachimolala95#NA1? Whoever this is completely turned the game around and got match MVP.." Jimin thought to himself.  He later then searched up the said username and sent them a friend request. Moments later lachimolala95 accepted.

chimchim#KILL: WHO ARE YOU? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU WENT AGAINST LAST GAME? BECAUSE OF YOU I LOST MY PROMOTIONS TO RADIANT! AND YOU'RE LOW RANK HOW CAN YOU BE THAT GOOD???!! YOU HAVE A SMALL D*CK MAN!

lachimolala95#NA1: I go to your school.. and fyi, im a girl.. it was nice playing with you crybaby. what a loser >.<

chimchim#KILL: A girl? If you really go to my university what's your name then? Dare to tell?

lachimolala95#NA1: Kim Yuri

..

[Author's Note]: I want to release one of my fanfics about TaexReader which one should I publish??
• Dating the Mafia Boss Mr.Kim
or
• Common Denominator