"They are." Kiyotaka confirmed as we went upstairs two levels below the roof of the school to find him waiting for us.

"My boob!" I yelled shocking Sae and Manabu turned to us.

"Rekka." He nodded accepting the nickname.

"Sorry for the wait." Kiyotaka apologised.

"Horikita Manabu." Sae mumbled. "What's the meaning of this?"

"What? You are not the only witness. It's better to have someone with actual influence." I explained. "Hey Boob. Did you know your sister hates watermelon? She murdered my latest one."

"I did not..." Manabu just stared at me.

"You want to ask the former student co-" Sae went quiet when I looked back at her annoyed.

"Certainly not. I have been asked to be a witness and to deal with the aftermath." Manabu explained.

"And to testify that Class C started it if things go awry." Kiyotaka added.

"Very well, Ayanokoji, Rekka. But don't forget the promise you made me." Manabu reminded us.

"Yeah, that thing...what was it?" I asked and he looked at me. "I can see an ant on your glasses...it's still there."

Manabu freaked out and got the ant off his glasses and then looked to Kiyotaka. "I remember. I was the one who made the promise. I will assist your sister's entry to the student council."

"I'm glad we understand each other." Manabu nodded and then stared at me. "You always have an umbrella, how are you w-" He blushed and looked away.

"There's a little bra, side bra is embarrassing?" I asked. "Even being told to keep my skirt down is confusing."

Manabu looked horrified. "Why?" He asked me.

"Someone looks at me naked every day." I stated concerning these two. "I have my body checked every day for wounds by the nurse."

"I see. You have no privacy." Manabu commented.

"Yep, never had, never will, unless I want another tree to die..." I sighed and Kiyotaka patted my head.

"You can finally vent that out now." Kiyotaka informed me and I grinned brightly. "Well, we will leave you two."

"How exactly do you two intend to resolve all this?!" Sae yelled out to us as we started to make our way to the roof.

"Just us two like old times!" I grinned. "What else is there to do other than mentally wreck him? That was my aim since the survival test!"

"That far back?" Sae mumbled. "Who exactly is she?"

"Sick girl! Like cool sick!" I laughed as I ran after Kiyotaka. I went in front of him to see Albert at the very top of the stairs.

"Hey, Albert!" I grinned, and he reached for his phone.

"Don't panic. We are the ones you are seeking for." Kiyotaka spoke English and it sounded bad.

"Just don't do that." I demanded, and Albert led us up the stairs then out onto the rooftop to see Kei on the floor with nearly no hope left.