An interested look washed over her face, looking up at him. "I can't remember anything...?" She spoke fearfully. "Why can't I remember.. what's wrong with me?"

"That's exactly why I'm here Faina." He added as he stared at her with a calming expression. "I know this is all new to you Faina, but you have nothing to fear, I assure you. We're here to help you."

She studied him more as he turned away. Something was off about him, if this is a hospital, where are the other patients? Brenner reminded me of a Shark, his eyes were near black with lack of emotion, and he had a, determination, of a sort. She could tell he wanted something, he was desperate for something. He seemed shady to her, yet he was the only source of hope she had, despite not remembering anything. 

He turned towards the desk in the corner of the room, grabbing the crayon box that lie almost perfectly centered on the desk, pulling out a long red crayon from it. He turned back towards her with a warm grin. "Do you remember how to write?" He asked. She stared at the crayon. Red, was such a fascinating color to her, It stood out amongst the rest, it was a color that gave a particular energy among a shaded grey landscape. "I think." She said finally, snapping from her daze.

She raised an eyebrow as he gestured the crayon towards her. She took it from him swiftly as he turned to grab a paper which lie upon the desk. "Well Let's see."

She walked towards the desk, scooting the wooden chair back as it made a loud, "skrrt." She sat down upon it, hovering over the white sheet of paper before pushing the crayon against it, pausing. "How do I spell my name?" She looked back towards him, confused.

"F-A-I-N-A." He replied with a nod as she began to write on the paper. Somehow from the depths of her mind, she could remember how to spell, let alone write. The pencil glided upon the paper smoothly as she wrote neat letters upon the paper. "F-a-i-n-a" She looked towards him with a great pride within herself. 

"Bravo!" He clapped his hands together softly, looking down at her with a warm smile. "Now here's the harder test. Try to draw..." He paused to think, raising an eyebrow. "A house!" He finally said, smiling contently before holding his hands behind his back.

She looked back at the paper, attempting to draw a house. It looked sort of like the one from the dream she had had, yet that was only from a sliver of her broad imagination. She could only remember faint details from it. As she drew, she noticed how off the scale was. The walls were crooked, and the windows were too big. She placed the crayon down, looking at the picture intensely, then back at him. "Nicely done!" He said with amaze as he turned, grabbing another crayon from the box, this time it was orange. He kneeled down beside her, and began to draw on the paper. She watched as the white canvas flooded with color, the crayon moving swiftly upon the paper until it came to a stop. He completed the drawing, picking up the paper, gesturing it towards her. "Now can you tell me what this is?" He asked.

She looked at it, her eyebrows narrowed, studying it. "A uh..." it was an awkward shape. It had a rounded head with a face, weird shaped nose, and pointy ears. Her confusion was cut off as the man looked at the drawing again, then back at her. "It can't be that bad..." He said with a surprised grin. Showing a glimmer of some sort of humor as he did so. She laughed amused before looking back at him.

 "A..." She couldn't immediately recall the word she was thinking. "C.... c..." She paused, before the word hit her. "Cat! A cat... Maybe?" She tilted her head at the odd drawing.

He smiled. "Yes!" He spoke with a sigh of relief. "Very well. It is good to see that you remember the basics of every day things. Seems the only trouble is your memories. Personal, memories." She looked at him, still confused, yet nodded.  "Personally, I don't think my drawing was that  bad. I assure you, I was never much of an artist." He chuckled, continuing to stare at the "Cat" drawing.