Quarrel of two cranes

Note from the author:
It's actually one of my more disliked parts, but I still had to publish it
____________________________________________________________________
Two tower cranes stand side by side. They work in the dump. One of them is called Carl, the other is Clara. They are brother and sister.
Carl pointed to Clara in the direction of the junk wagon, which was parked on a siding. He said:
"Do you remember how you threw away the wrong things? Those things that accidentally ended up on the ground, they were not garbage, but you loaded them into a garbage wagon. After that, people was avil that they had lost some things. Everyone always thought I did it. I knew you did it. I said several times it wasn't me, but they all said I was lying."
"Do I need to remember this?" Clara replied rudely.
But she really thought about it. As she pulled up to the siding where the garbage wagon stood, she glanced up at it, then looked down.
"But it's true ... I did it, and they scolded Carl ..." she thought.
She thought about it all day.
In the evening, she decided that it would be better without her. The next morning, she stood without work, because she thought that she was only in the way.
"Clara! Work!" Carl yelled at her.
"From me only problems!" Clara replied.
"Good excuse not to work! First you don't work properly, now you refuse to work at all! Why are you even here?!"
"What can I do if they put me here? What can I do about it?!"
"I'm not talking to you anymore!"
"I'm with you too!" Clara yelled and turned away.

An hour later, Kate arrived at the dump.
"Hello Carl, hello Clara!" said Kate.
"Hello" two cranes said offendedly.
"Something happened?" asked Kate.
"Clara and me had a quarrel. Let her explain everything to you! I don't want to talk about her!"
"Clara?" said Kate. "Will you tell?"
"I didn't work well ... I loaded all the things lying or standing on the ground near the garbage trucks into the garbage truck."
"She didn't even know what was rubbish and what wasn't!" Carl shouted. "People complained about it and they always thought I did it!"
"He told me everything. I thought that I was only getting in the way! So I decided that it would be better if I didn't work at all."
Kate moved closer to Clara.
"No, there should be two cranes working here. One is definitely not enough here. Just listen... You need to be careful about the things you load, and not load everything indiscriminately. Everything is really simple and your conflict is completely out of the blue.
"Oh, you're probably right..." Clara said. "But how am I supposed to make peace with my brother?"
"I don't know... I have a sister, but we never had a quarrel... I can't help you with this. I'm sorry..."
"It's okay..." Clara said.

Clara started working again.
In the evening, when work stopped and all the workers had left, Clara tried to speak to Carl:
"Know... Forgive me. Our conflict was over a completely insignificant thing... And I acted stupid. I admit it now."
"You know, I agreed with you. I'm sorry, sister. I just got very angry... I acted stupid too."
Thus they reconciled.

____________________________________________
Date of writing: May 2022