Spring came

Spring has come, the snow has almost melted. This meant that Silver needed to go through a checkup and get ready for the summer.
She drove to her favorite repair garage and got in line. The queue was not too long. Silver had to wait but she didn't mind as it was a really good sunny day. There were several other cars in line. Some had breakdowns, some just came to checkup for the summer, like Silver.
Silver actively asked all the cars why they were in the repair garage.
Silver also met Karina, her friend.
"Hi Karina!" Silver said, "What's wrong with you? You look a little sick."
"I feel unwell. I think I refueled with low-quality fuel. I need to drain the fuel and check if something happened to me."
"Oh, I see. I hope you're get well soon!"
"Thanks"
Finally, the turn came to Silver and they began to serve her. While Silver was served, she continued to talk to Karina.
The repair garage was very close to the railroad.
Silver hoped to meet Mary here. But it didn't happen. While Silver was standing, many locomotives passed by. Some of them greeted her, and some pass by in silence.
When Silver was allowed to go, she decided to stay a little longer and take a look at Karina's repairs.
"I'll stay here with you so that you can be calmer" Silver said.
"Okay." Karina replied.
The mechanic first examined and then began to repair Karina. She was trembling out of fear.
"Don't be afraid, I understand that this is unpleasant, especially when fuel is drained from you, but you will feel so much better after this, I promise".
"O-okay" said Karina.
Silver drove closer to her and gently leaned against her with her tire.
Karina became calmer.
Luckily, Karina didn't drive very long distance on bad fuel and almost no parts needed to be changed.
After some time, the repair was completed, and Karina was refueled with good fuel.
"Well, how do you feel now?" asked Silver
"I feel good!" answered Karina. "And thank you, Silver, for being with me"
"No problem, Karina! I was glad to help you!"

 "And thank you, Silver, for being with me""No problem, Karina! I was glad to help you!"

____________________________________________
Date of writing: April 2022