Episode 2: Screwed

Start from the beginning

Police officer: do you recognise the voice of this person, did this person say anything to you? (The cop asked, writing some stuff down at what the pro said)

ro hero: y-yeah, it was a male voice, he sounded young and...viscous. he called me...fake.

Police officer: hmm hm and then what happend? (The police officer asked, continuing to write some more stuff down)

Pro hero: w-well after he said that, he just...he just...

The pro stopped from what he was gonna say, he felt a shiver run down his spine once he remembered what happend to him last night. He felt the fear of just remembering, being face to face with a dragon as he now held the trauma of last night and will most defiantly not forgot how the monster had brutally beat him to a pulp.

The cop tho didn't care, this wasn't the first a pro hero came and told the station what happend to them, which didn't bother him at all at how this keeps happening and just assumed some villain was doing this and the heroes weren't strong enough to beat him, assuming that the pros were really weak and just think to himself that a powerful hero like all might or endeavor could beat him. The cop rolled his eyes at the pro heroes fear, waiting for the pros answer.

Pro hero: it was something I've seen before..it had claws so sharp it ripped threw my armour, crazy speed that I couldn't land a mark, so much strengh that it beat me and a giant form that terrefied me for life...looking like a...skrill. And then he...beat me till I couldn't get up...for no reason. (He said, the cop continued to write on his notepad, only to see he got thesame result, the scaley skin, the sharp teeth, fastness and beating a pro up, this was all what other pro heroes said before and it didn't help so well)

Police officer: it's all thesame (he said, he threw his notepad on the table, fed up from hearing thesame story as it confused the pro hero)

Pro hero: w-what? (He looked up at the cop confused)

Police officer: a bunch of other pros been saying thesame thing, that some dragon guy with sharp teeth are calling them fake and been kicking there asses at night for no reason. Honestly man, we can't pick up anything with this kind of information and to be honest any stronger pro hero could take care of this, it's completely embarrassing for a pro to be asking for help from the police, infact it should be the other way around, are you and the other pros that weak to get your ass beat so easily by some...man?

Pro hero: some man!? (The pro got angry, standing up from his seat as he slammed his hands on the table, offended at what the cop said, now not scared anymore as he soon forgot the trauma when he's angry and looked at the cop with anger filled eyes)

Police officer: wow calm down dude, I'm just saying-

Pro hero: for your information that thing was too fast to catch, even all might wouldn't probably catch that thing and what would you know about weak pro heroes, your job is to catch villains only while heroes have to risk there lifes! That man is out there, attacking more pro heroes each night and we need to stop him!

Police officer: I get we should stop bad guys, but we literally have no prove that this guy exists...I mean how do we know that this isn't some prank the pros decided to make (he asked, raising his eyebrow as he twirled his pencil)

Pro hero: you think we would fake all of this! (He yelled, pointing at his beaten up body and torned clothing) do you think we would go far and do this to ourselfes for some sick joke!? Did you forget people trust and rely on us!?

Police officer: ok, so what if you got beat up by some dragon, you and other pros still don't have prove that it happend or have anything that shows what the attacker looks like, we can't believe or look for someone that we don't have any evidence of. I'm sorry, but we can't risk causing a panic about some dragon or skrill or whatever he is running around and attacking pros without evidence, several beaten up pros and there words just isn't enough to risk making people scared at night and making a search for a character that possibly isn't real.