15. Convincing her

Mulai dari awal

"You know how much I love you!" He looked up at you. "How much?" He asked. You sat straight on his lap and stretch your arms as much as you can. "Thhhhiiiiissssss much" you said as he looked at you in adoration.

And then you both laughed. He hugged you again and brought you closer to kiss you but before that could happen.....

"Mr. Jung." Hoseok's secretary spoke, making you both startled as you immediately stood up from his lap and stood straight. His secretary came inside after knocking on the door.

He was going to say something when he saw you. "Oh miss y/n" you just awkwardly smiled towards him. "Sir, your meeting is in 15 minutes." He said as you and Hoseok nodded. Sweat was dripping from Hoseok's forehead.

"Btw why are you sweating? Isn't the air conditioner working properly? And what were you doing here, miss y/n?" He asked, making you bite your lips.

"I-i…" "I called miss y/n for some work." Hoseok said instead of you. "Oh Ok…" he said and went from there as you both sighed in relief.

"That was close," hoseok said as you glared at him.

Time skip~

You went to your home and got ready as Hoseok told you that his parents and his elder sister are arriving at both of your homes. It was their first time, coming home after your marriage.

They did come on the second day of marriage but that was another case. You were so excited to meet them but yet nervous too. You and Hoseok made many things together for them, especially his mom's favorite dishes as his mom loves food.

You both were setting up everything when you heard the doorbell ring. You looked at Hoseok as he smiled. You nodded and went to open the door for them.

You opened the door and let them in. They were so happy to see you as Hoseok's mom and dad hugged you. "What about me y/n?" You heard and saw his sister standing there.

You smiled and hugged her too. You took them all to the dining table to have dinner. They were so happy and dinner went so well with lots of laughter and many other talks.

After dinner you and Hoseok's sister went to the lawn to have some talk. "You know I am very happy to have you as my sister in law." She spoke as you smiled and looked down. "Hoseok always used to talk about you from a very young age when you and him were friends in your youth. But you know when did I come to know he fell for you?" She asked as you looked at her.

"When he came to know, he got selected to study abroad but not you. You know he applied it because of you, because he wants to stay with you all the time. But when he came to know you are not going he became so disappointed and cried the whole night for you. And that was the moment I came to know he likes you. I never asked him, but I knew. And his heart broke at that moment when he came to know that you are marrying someone else and he had to marry someone else."

"But you know, he was way too happy, when he came to know you got replaced with Sana. Even though you were not happy and scared, he still supported you and was also ready to leave you for your happiness." She completed it. Your eyes got moist listening to all this.

You have never expected him to love you this much. "Thanks for telling me all this." You said. She smiled and looked at you. "I just hope you both stay happily, and y/n." She spoke looking at you.

You looked back at her. "Just pls always stay by his side." She said as you smiled, while your eyes were becoming moist.

"Ahh why am i getting so much emotional today?." She said and also whipped her tears. You smiled and also whipped your tears. "Let's go." You said and she nodded.

You both went inside just to see both of your husband's drunk. Hoseok's mom and dad were already gone as they had some work. "Oh no" his sister facepalmed herself.

"Babyyyy" Hoseok chirped in excitement and ran towards you and hugged you tightly making you stumble a lil. You slowly made him lay on the couch, as he became unconscious the momenthe hugged you.

"I guess this night is going to be difficult." She laughed and helped her unconscious husband to get up and went from there.

You turned around and saw Hoseok sleeping on the couch. You sighed. "Why does he need to drink so much knowing he can't remain conscious." You facepalmed yourself and went to walk him up.

"Hy Hoseok-ah wake up." You tried to wake him up, but he was not getting up. You sighed and helped him to get up and slowly went upstairs with his heavy body.

You put his right hand on your shoulders and your left hand was on his waist as you helped him to go upstairs.

As you reached your bedroom Hoseok stopped, making you trip on your foot as you fell on the bed with him on the top of you. His face was buried in the crook of your neck.

"Hoseok ahh wake up." You softly tapped his shoulder telling him to get up. He got up a little and looked at you. "Jagiya." He said as you hummed.

"You know how much I love you." He said as you smiled and nodded. "But I don't like any other guy coming close to you." He said and hugged you burying his face in the crook of your neck.

You chuckled. "I kn- ahh" you couldn't complete as you moaned in between because he bit your neck. "H-hoseok." "Let me love you baby." He spoke and started to nib on your neck.

You took heavy breaths and tried to stop your moans.
(Rest you can imagine😏😏🤡)

(You perverted people. Nothing happened🤓🤡😏)

You were enjoying it, but soon you felt him stopping. Now he was not kissing your neck. "Hoseok...hy…" you tapped his shoulders but he didn't respond, that's when you came to know he slept. "Why at this moment….Yah...get up…" you yelled and whined in his embrace in annoyance.

Next day~

"Jagiyaaaa...tell me what happened? What did I do?" He whined and started to go inside the company. "Don't call Me jagiya and now I'm going" You glared at him and went inside.

Because of last night you were really disappointed in him. 'Do you want it to happen? You don't know...but you were disappointed.'

All day Hoseok kept on trying to convince you and finally succeeded, because you both can't live without each other. "Thank you so much jagiya." He kissed you.

"Hy don't do it, what if someone comes?" You said still in his embrace. "Don't worry no one comes in these stairs as people prefer lifts." He said as he giggled.

He pulled you again for another passionate kiss, but you were unaware your giggles were loud and someone was also there.

Jennie pov~

Today I didn't even get a chance to talk to Mr. Jung. I sighed. Idk where he is. As I was going towards the cafe. I found the lift was full so I thought of taking the stairs downstairs.

I was going down the stairs when I heard some noises. It sounds really weird. It is wrong to overhear someone, but these were really weird. 'Is someone having a make-up session or something here?' I thought I could hear some giggles and kissing sounds, so I slowly went down the stairs, without making any noise.

But when I went down, what happened next made my eyes go wide.

                                          To be continued……...