Nm: Neil and your son, both are perfectly fine.

Tears fell from her eyes and she smiled. Neela maa showed her a picture of her baby. Avni smiled with teary eyes then her smile faded to see Neil's picture. Avni cried to see him. Neela maa caressed Avni's forehead.

Nm: don't worry, he will be like before soon.

Avni looked at her.

Nm: you should be happy that he got saved now you, Neil, and your son, you trio will live happily together.

Avni smiled and nodded. She was in a coma for two days so, she didn't have that much effect on her.

Avni recovered quickly but was in the hospital. Avni didn't go to meet Neil because he would panic to see her normal without a womb and will ask to meet his baby.

The nurse took Avni to meet her son in a wheelchair. Avni saw her baby who was in the incubator.

Avni: my baby.

Avni cried to see it. She felt helpless.

Avni was laying in fowler's position and she recorded the message.

Avni: Hello, Neil. Neil, I, and our baby are fine. Neil, the doctor has prohibited me. She said germs are not good for our baby that's why I am not coming. If a thing was of me then I would come but it is about our baby that's why I stopped myself. I want to meet you, want to see you but I can't. I hope, you understand. Neil, don't worry about me, and take care of yourself. Hmm. And come home soon.

Avni smiled.

When Avni got to know about Neil's stubbornness, she got angry. She wanted to go to him. Everyone cried that day on their helplessness.

Avni was about to remove the duvet.

Nm: Avni, stop.

Avni: mamma, he...

Nm: you know him. Just send a message for him.

Avni: he will not listen like this. He needs to be scolded.

Nm: then scold him on message.

Avni looked at her. She understood the situation and recorded the message and sent it to Prakash.

Avni: Neil, what I am listening, you are not having medicine. Neil, what is this? Are you a kid that you are behaving like this? Neil, I and our baby are fine. Why you are not believing us? Neil, soon, you will get discharged and then we will meet why are you behaving like this? Neil, I want to see you all fine and that's it. If you didn't take care of yourself then I will not talk to you.

Avni sent it and fumed. Others smiled.

Now, Avneil were better and Avni can't control her emotions more so she decided something.

Neil was laying on the bed and someone was coming to him. Neil narrowed his eyes because the light was entering from behind the person. Neil saw the blurred image of the person.

Neil: Avni?

The image of the person cleared and Neil was shocked to see the person because it was Avni. Her sudden visit shocks him. Avni looked at Neil with teary eyes and a soft smile was on her face. Avni cried and Neil smiled but soon, his smile faded to see Avni in a hospital dress and Neil got a 440-volt shock to see her belly.

Neil: Avni...

Avni sat on the bed and kept her hand on Neil's lips.

Avni: sssshhhh. Relax. Everything is fine. Our baby is fine.

Neil: but...

Avni: it was premature delivery.

Neil was shocked. Avni squeezed her nose and smiled.