Chapter 35

It was the time of the morning, the sun was shining on the beautiful hotel. Neil was standing with Juhi in the corridor near the rail. Neil was in deep thoughts. Juhi snapped her fingers in front of Neil's eyes. Neil came back to reality. He looked at Juhi.

Juhi: where are you lost, Mr Khanna?

Neil squeezed his eyes and pinch them.

Neil: aa, nothing. You say, what do you want?

Juhi: breakfast.

Neil frowns.

Juhi: I am very hungry and I am sure you also do not have your breakfast so let's go fast.

Juhi intervened her arm in his arm and starts to go. Neil stopped her.

Neil: Juhi, Juhi.

Juhi looked at him.

Neil: you go, I am coming, I have to make an important phone call.

Juhi: later.

Neil gets irritated because he wants to talk to Avni.

Neil: Juhi, please.

Juhi flinched and left Neil's hand she looked at Neil shockingly.

Neil: everything has a limit.

Juhi fumes and starts panting. Neil was shocked.

Neil: relax, Juhi. Calm down. I am sorry, I am sorry, I shouted at you. Relax, calm down.

Neil hugs her and calms her by petting her back.

Juhi hugs him back and she closes her eyes. Neil looked at his phone which was in his hand. Neil thinks.

On the other side, Avni was sitting on the bed in her room. She was in deep thoughts. She thinks about Neil and Juhi. She saw the flashes of how Neil behaved on their reception day, how Juhi took Neil with her at the party, Neil danced with Juhi, Juhi and Neil came together at the restaurant and now she heard Juhi's voice. Avni thinks. She squeezed her eyes and got up. She goes to spend time with Shweta and Bebe.

Avni came to the dining area and she smiled to see Bebe and Shweta. She wished them morning and starts helping Shweta in arranging the table.

Later, Avni was sitting on the bed and was thinking. She got up and took her laptop from the table and she goes to sit on her bed and starts her work. She worked for some hours then her phone rang. She smiled to see Neela maa's number. Avni picked up her phone.

Avni: Hello, mamma, how are you?

Nm: I am fine, how are you?

Avni: Good.

Nm: hmm. I thought, my daughter doesn't have time to call her mother so I call her.

Avni smiled.

Avni: it's good you called me.

Neela maa goes to sit on the couch.

Nm: hmm, so again you did not go with Neil. Hmm?

Avni: you also did not go with papa.

Nm: don't twist the matter.

Avni: mammaaa, you called to talk to me or to backbite about your son-in-law.

Neela maa was surprised.

Nm: Avni?

They laughed.

Nm: well, you are not completely wrong, Mother-in-laws love to backbit their sons-in-law.

Avni smiled.