She has been in Moscow a couple of times in her semester brakes. But this is different. Now Xavier has declared that she needs to settle there , at least until she finishes her studies and this case got solved. And nobody is gonna know ? How is it even possible when the media was literally attacking their family like hungry Piranhas. Their family is still on media platform after that incident. But She knows her teddy will handle this somehow.

When cops told everybody how they still don't have a lead about this case she really felt helpless to know that. She want those who took her parents away from her to be behind bars.

" I wish I could punished them myself. " She mumbled angrily. She promised herself that she will be strong and will handle everything like an true adult but how ? She was still their little princess , safe and protected from the cruel outside world but suddenly like an blink of an eye everything got changed . Its like suddenly she realise she's not 17 anymore and has become an adult who don't even know what exactly an adult needs to do or how to behave.
.
.
.
.
.

The next morning everything was just the same. She did not show that she infact is not ready to go there. She wanted to talk to her aunty about this but then when she saw she too was preparing for her leave she let it be.

And as Xavier informed , nobody was allowed to know anything about her moving in another country. Nobody come to say goodbay. And How ? They didn't even had the simplest idea about this . Not even her bestfriend was allowed. She wasn't able to say goodbye to any of them. that day she was truly and deeply sad. She just hope they don't misunderstand her. With a heart full of sadness and mind full of anxiety and what if's she took her journey to the new city. ..........

The plane landed at the Moscow airport and from there they were escorted to xavier's house by his bodyguards.

Aria's pov;

As we landed our ride took us towards Teddy's home. He told me until I'm comfortably settled down here I would have to live with them . Them I mean , he and his fiance . Well I hope there won't be any problem in that.

Its not like I hate her or something , it's just that I don't get welcoming vibes from her.

They were in a relationship for about a year and a half and then teddy decided to propose to her.

He didn't wanted to delay as he told us he feels she is the one for him , the right choice. We all love him and obviously wants him to be happy , so we all welcomed her in our family with open arms. Its his life afterall so nobody said otherwise.

She was now living with him, so I was a little sceptical about staying with them. I just feel like she somehow does not like me. I don't remember if I somehow offended her....? No , Then why .........

" Princess you go upstairs. Your room has been prepared . Take a rest ok ?" He said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled and nodded my head going upstairs as the maids took my luggage towards my room.

As I have said , Shelbi , teddy's fiance did not like me and she being present here but not coming to even welcome or say hi proves that. she didn't even came out to greet teddy. I noticed teddy was not happy about this.

I really don't want their relationship getting effected by me staying here. Maybe I have to move out of here soon. Teddy has already selected my condo but he wants me to get a little familiar with everything so I was staying here until then.

Moving alone , this though suddenly made me uneasy. I have never been into a new place alone. I know teddy will always be by my side and If I voiced out my worry he will be happy to let me be here , but I really don't want that...............
I know I need to grow up. I need to learn to do things on my own now.