(part-41) cheering up monu

Hey smiley family..
Let's start..
__________________

( Monu is in the garden hugging a tree and sobing by closing her eyes.. karan came there.. and simply stood in front of her by the support of the tree.. )

monu feels someone there

monu feels someone there.. she opened her eyes and saw karan.. he was staring at her.. but didn't say anything .. she again closed her eyes.. after sometime when karan didn't say anything.. she asked)

Monu- kya hai..

KARAN- kuchh nhi.. you continue

Monu- tum mujhe ghoor kyu rahe ho...

KARAN- mai kaha ghoor rha hu..

Monu- kuchh puchhna hai to puchh lo.. chup kyu ho..

KARAN- mujhe to kuchh nhi puchhna .. par shayad tumhe kuchh puchhna hai.. puchh lo..

( Monu became silent.. then after a while)

Monu-a..b... vo...

KARAN-mai sun raha hu..

Monu- vo.. kya ..mai...

KARAN- mai kya raani sahiba..

Monu- ( closed her eyes and said in one breath ) Can I hold you...

( she stood still with her eyes closed.. waiting for his answer...and for Karan he too desperately wanted to hold her..he just grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him... She immediately opened her eyes.. he gestures her to hug him..)

she hugs him tightly

she hugs him tightly..and started crying.. karan also got tears in his eyes... He also reciprocated the hug.. monu becomes happy and snuggled more into him... He also hugs her tightly and caresses her hair...🫂)