CHAPTER 2

It was night time and outside was dark.I could still hear the foot steps of the zombies.

Andrea lighted up a fire cause it was dark and cold.

Honestly,she is a really great leader.I'm glad i joined her instead of trying to survive on my own.

It's not like i could survive.

The boys were sleeping and only me and Alex were awake and Andrea was looking for food.

Now that i think about it,i don't know the boys' name.

I will probably ask them when they wake up..

Alex was looking at his phone,i was suprised that phones were still working.

Maybe the zombies were only at our school?

Damn.. so unfair.

People were sleeping peacefully at their homes and we were stuck in this hell.

I layed down at the floor and closed my eyes.

The moment i closed them,a loud noise made me open them again.

BANG!

"GOD DAMN IT!" 

It was Andrea,she got in the room and slammed the door real hard.She also had blood on her hands and face.

She had a black bag in her bloody hands.

I wonder what's in it.

She rested against the door and sighed while closing her eyes.She then opened them again and looked at me.I acted like i was sleeping out of reflex.

"Good,she's sleeping.I have things i need to tell you" Andrea walked next to Alex.

"Spit it out."

"I couldn't find a single person to survive in the school,even finding food was hard..if it goes like this i don't think we'll find 100 people to join us."

"Isn't that a good thing?I mean,the lesser the people,the better the world.Ain't it the reason we're living in this hell?"

"Kinda..but they wanted 100 people,do you know what they'll do to us if we don't find enough people?"

"They'll kill us."

"Exactly!"

They went quiet again.

I couldn't believe my ears.

Who are "they"?Why do they want 100 people?Does this have something to do with this whole apocalypse thing?

And how do Alex and Andria know about this?

Now that i think about it,i never saw them at this class or school..

Maybe they are agents that were send by the government or something?

Should i ask them what do they mean?Probably not.What if they are really agents and kill me if they found out i have this information?They barely found 3 people so i doubt they'll kill me..

Anxiety hitted me like a truck until i managed to fall asleep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes when the sun light started to burn my face softly.

Turns out i was the first to wake up.I decided to go sit at a corner cause there were a lot of sun in the middle.

There were a lot of sound coming from outside,probably from the zombies.

Of course they were from the zombies,it's not like there were any survivors.

Or were there?

"Hey.."

It was the boy number 2,the one with a feminine face.He sat next to me with a sad face.

"You good?" i asked and turned my face at him."Not really.." he answered "We're in the middle of an apocalypse,i witnessed my friends getting eaten alive,i heard their screams but i couldn't do anything..how the fuck do you except me to be good?Oh,yeah,im great!I definitely didn't go through an event that scarred me both emotionly and phsically!That damned creatures tried to fucking kill me.If it weren't for Kiran,i would be dead right now."

"Who's Kiran?"

"That Indian dude that reads comic books at class.He..he sacrificed himself..for me.I couldn't even say thank you.." he started to cry.

"Trust me,i know how you're feeling"

"YOU DON'T!Nobody died for you!You just.. hided and waited for it to end!You don't know how it feels like.."

I remained silent.

"I-I'm sorry..It's just..all the things that happened this week exhausted me and i just needed someone to vent to."

"It's okay bro.By the way,what's your name?"

"Horace Schneider.You?"

"Melanie Bond"

"James B-"

"If you make a James Bond joke i'll turn into a zombie and eat you alive"

"Haha sorry" he wiped the tears off of his face "Nice to meet you Melanie" 

"You too,Horace"

A/N:I think i went too fast with the 100 people thing..im just too impatient lol