Chapter 4 - a man in the woods (and a memory?)

Start from the beginning

as soon as they left it teleported to the window of the house. The target was there with a bandage on their arm from when they first came.

The perfect time.

Before it could do anything, she went to the kitchen & disappeared.

"N, it's your turn now."

"I'm aware Six. Sis, you in place?" A glitched voice echoed. (telepathy I guess-)

"As always N!" Another glitchy female/male voice came through.

"We can't mess up this time. Get the kid, then leave," It commanded.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

June pov:

I was in the living room again watching some television when I heard a click click click in the hallway, so I went up the stairs to find the noise.

the hallway was dark with a window at the very end. The last time I checked, the time was 9:00 & the other 2 weren't home yet. 

I heard it clearly now, it was coming from one of the bedrooms. I came down to the kitchen to grab a flashlight I found in the cabinet & crept back upstairs because I started to get a bit nervous as I walked up to the room.

eventually, the sound stopped as soon as I stopped in front of the door. I held my breath & reached my hand to the doorknob. I quickly shined the light as I looked around.

it was just a simple bedroom with a bedroom, a bedside table with a journal, and... a bible? Didn't know they were religious.

I scanned around more but found nothing. I immediately tried to exit the room but...

Then I heard static & footsteps behind me.

I turned in shock, & there was a being in front of me. They had a dark face and black-and-white eyes which stared at me.

The thing tried to grab me but I dodged the attempt & ran back down the stairs. The thing teleported in front of me though & did another attempt which I dodged.

I ran to the kitchen to grab a knife or something, but I couldn't see it anymore. 

What the actual hell was that thing???

I saw it again then blocking the exit of the kitchen. "W-who are you,"

Then another being came who was different. they wore a black cloak and its face was hidden, but I saw it had white glowing eyes.

I pointed the knife at them.

The black being just laughed. "Really? That's all you got? I don't even know why he needs you."

He? I thought, but bit the inside of my cheek & glared, not showing emotion. Then they were whispering? My ears immediately hurt, but I tried to block the noise.

I heard gravel noises outside. Just in time...

"Shit- N, come on. Where's Preacher?" The hooded immediately ran to the tv & jumped in so did the other.

I heard the door unlock & I put the knife back in the holder.

"Sorry we took so long, are you here ?" Cesar called, & I walked outside the kitchen. 

"Hi June, you alright?" Mark asked. I was hesitant, but I nodded again & laid on the couch.

"Did something happen?" I was startled by his soft tone, but then I asked "D-do you guys know anything about a kind of e-entity...?"

Both of them had a look of alarm, but Mark nodded. "are you new around here?" I nodded, then Mark had a monochrome expression.

I felt uneasy, but replied, "While you guys were gone, there were these things in the house-"

"An alternate?"

"h-huh?"

"Tall figures, unnatural features, & black-and-white eyes?" Mark asked, & I nodded.

"Here- Mark, can I talk to you for a bit? We'll be in the kitchen." he went to the kitchen & Mark reluctantly followed while I spaced out on the couch, then almost fell asleep if it wasn't for the pain in my arm again. But after a while, I managed to go to sleep again.

What or who were they talking about before...?

The. Best. Chapter. I've. Made. In my life. I'm really proud of this, & I hope yall like this! (I'll try to update more later, but I'm normally busy with schoolwork & others, so again, I hope you guys like it!)

AaliyahPlayz💜(Rainbow)