𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

The sound of shrieks and pants echoed around the basement as the two men from earlier were completely battered and bound in each one of chairs. Her eyes swept over their now critical state, from their whole body and then back to the face outlined by sweats and bruises.

Tucking a strand of hair from her face, y/n inquired with a poker-face. "let me ask once again, why did you two follow me?" a momentary lapse of silence engulfed between them before a loud, silly laugh interuppted, "HAH! AS IF WE'RE GOING TO TELL 'YA!! YOU'D NEVER BE ABLE TO KNOW. NEVER. EVER." he scoffed.

With that being said she smiled, "well, that's okay. no one is forcing you anyway." as if she sensed his offence at the moment, a look of amusement soon crossed her face, visible in the shift of her eyebrows. "but let me ask you one thing... what did you two want?"

"other than skills and power, what did YOU want?" she repeated.

They just sat there in dead silence which amused further within her, "that's right. you didn't know. and it didn't matter. as long as you felt happy doing what you did."

"after coming this far, being so eager to find me while i'm at a hangout? that's ridiculously funny."

"ridiculously funny huh... don't think it ends here." one of them spoke up, gaining her whole attention.

"ah?"

"you guys are being targeted by "yotsuya kaidan". so tell me, is that ridiculously funny  to you now?" he sneered.

There was a brief silence within her before she chuckled, "ooh! gee. boy, that would've sent bigger shivers down my spine if you hadn't said it very... scornfully." making their eyes widened in the inside of blindfold, completely shocked.

"wh-what's so funny about your life being in danger!? you could get killed at any moment, y'know!?"

Y/n turned to stare at the two with a sigh, "you both clearly had no idea who i am, do you?" confusing it even further just before she abruptly pulled them to face her with a cold stare.

"threatening ain't gonna get me all scared of you. nothing will."

"not after you both fell for those assholes."

"you're doing everything like a damn slave with whoever that is without even paying you but shit."

"JUST WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! AND WHY ARE YOU SO CALM AT A SITUATION LIKE THIS!?" he hissed out but y/n didn't jump at his sharp tone. Her grip loosened as she raised an eyebrow at him, pondering for a moment. "who am i... well, who do you think I am? as for everyone, i identify as a fucking threat."

"a t-threat...?"

"i'll cut to the chase. how about let's make a deal and i'll let you both go. sounds great, hm?♡"

"AND WHY THE FUCK DO WE WANT TO DO IT TO THE LIKES OF YOU?!"

"then you'll learn exactly what's worse than death," she drawled, "so choose wisely."

"it's either you agree to the deal and that is to be my servants,"

"...or what happens to you, will happen to your beloved family too. and vice versa."

Suddenly the offer silenced them both.

"well?" y/n stared at them amused.

"...if we agree, promise you won't lay a hand on our family...?"

"of course, i still have a humanity inside me after all. unless you both betrayed me."

"because in my dictionary, there is no forgiveness for traitors." they felt a big lump in their throat before they instantly agreed in response. A maniac grin worked its way across her face and into her eyes, "that's what i like to hear.♡" before she took off their blindfolds and unbind them.