𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝

People ran for cover outside and umbrellas were opened as the clouds spat out their beads of water. Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier. The leaves of the trees danced with cold breeze and everyone could hear the murmuring of the rain through their windows.

As there is shown a donned hoodie figure who came running under the rain. Hurriedly making its way through the kodan hospital which is now an abandoned headquarters and was being used by a gang named "Yagyo Doji" as their main hideout.

L/n Y/n, a female middle schooler whose responsibility is at a very young age in able for her younger brother to survive a normal life. Despite being a highly-trained assassin as she was very fond of covering its identity, she also works at a ramen store at the same time but is an afternoon shift.

Being a part-time job student sure is very exhausting but it was simply a "normal" part of her life day by day, and that there was never a doubt or call to question of whether she needed something beyond this. Not that it's strange.

Money is a part of everyone's life, and of course we all want it and that concludes her exact reason by being one. Knowing damn well he was the only one she have and couldn't afford to lose him as well after both parents died. Rumor has it that their parents were murdered by a delinquent and due to the lack of evidence, they took down the case and gave no justice for their poor parents.

At first she was too innocent to understand everything but months passed she began to finally realized those and with the help of transgressions caused by strangers whom she witnessed with her own eyes, violence and uncertainty started to finally clouded her path.

Just as she was about to go inside, she was met with a lot of motorcycles on the parking area making her momentarily halt. 'those assholes really have the audacity to hold a meeting after capturing a child huh...' she frowned at this as she went on but sneakily. Presently imagining the bloodshed she had through her mind that's going to happen tonight.

"for the last time, where's my brother?" y/n asked, crouching over to match the dude's height who sat on the ground next to his now battered and bruised subordinates as terror overtook his face

"for the last time, where's my brother?" y/n asked, crouching over to match the dude's height who sat on the ground next to his now battered and bruised subordinates as terror overtook his face. And before he could answer, without further hesitation she pointed her held cutter under his chin.

"cat got your tounge?" she was growing more impatient to the point she would go crazy over him in a murder way upon earning an unusual silence once again. Making the dude flinch and could feel his chin being slightly torn up, "h-he was on the upstairs with my boss!! p-please s-spare me...!" he begged, whining in pain.

Y/n just blinked before a closed-eye smile transformed her stern face, "alright thanks, but pardon me for i'm absolutely appalled that everyone should be attacked in this manner. so better luck next time i guess?" his body froze at the intrusion and before he could even say anything she beated him to it for an instant.