2. The text

I opened the messenger and checked the message it says like, " hey ! You are the new girl right?, I was like " yeah and who's this? I dont know why but I was expecting it to be the shy guy what should I call him the shy guy or the cute guy or may be the guy with the grey shirt .... Anywho but unfortunately it was the other guy frnd of sihan( the shy guy ) and his name is valin ..... Valin was just want to check if I am comfortable coming late and I have less friends he seemed like a nice guy but still I want to confirm with sravae so asked her about valin ... She said he is weird may be he is talking to me cozz he had to complete a dare or something .... I felt pissed and just kept my phone aside and slept ..... It was the dream, the same damn dream the guy was helding my hand and stopped me from falling down .... Shit! I cant see his face but why do my heart says he is the one I was thinking about ...... Alarm rings !!!!! It was morning I started to get ready for college and hurried up to the college ... Its was boring seriously I am not interested in these but hey, the shy guys ofc sihan I wanna talk to him so badly but I am type of ego person I dont wanna make the first so I just kept silent .....
But I just took his number from the class group and saved it as soon as then he msg me ....I was like literally about to shout of happiness ... I was wondering why did it take a whole damn day for him to message me ....

   The day I realised I dont know him , I just saw him a day before and never talk to him directly nor I ever saw into his eyes .... But trust me people when he is the one you never need any firmly eye contacts nor touch nor a general talk I think u can feel it ....

And I started replying him.....