Chapter 13

Timûs and rest of the company rest came to an unsatisfying halt after what just happened to them.
As for the event itself it was like an nightmare from one's darkest dreams. Thus it was something truly scary that occurs to one's own mission. For that dark wraith's purpose was something Timûs could only comprehend "join them" or worse "Be there kind"; many other worse thoughts came and gone. Even though scary possibilities could appear.

As the company approached the pass declining stage, it's declining was only couple dark colour steps of rock. Each part of the rocky steps had an rocky surface, which, was like an incomplete mine and only save for it's empty parts that ones journey down could feel and here the wind. Then Kitor spoke "this is only way down, yes, its steep and yes that long hall that is from the work that I will explain. The wind should be alright for the meantime" said kitor. "I would be in the front of the line" said kitor volunteering himself to go at the front, Andor Agreed and so the company formed an line to walk down. It seemed simple enough to walk down, until, some parts of steps began to wobbly, Kitor, leaned himself behind the rest of the company meaning it will become difficult.

As the company began to make their footing and head adjustments, it became increasingly clear that it would be ended by the sun mid position in the sky would be there rocky decline would be done.

The rocks roof became even more dense than the start, each edge on the rocky ceiling had there pointed edges "be careful there" shouted Andor as he was only few inches away from both of the company. Timûs had felt something cold drip from above him, water droplets, nothing to harmless but Timûs didn't need any more cold feelings hinder him again for awhile.

The decline became more frequent with the rocky ceiling surface becoming ever more difficult with sharper rock edges becoming increasingly common. It was like if someone accidentally were to touch it or even knock on it.
Only an small cut would make it on to an unfortunate mark on the skin.

Then if the long hall of sharp rock came to more movable and more durable than the sharpy and uncomfortable experience that the company pushed through. The opening was more wider and the top of the rock was slightly higher and more rounded with more head room.
"I say we should rest here for while , it's only been hour since we have decided down these steps" breathing harshly said Andor, "Agreed" said Kitor and the rest of the company restored some of their energy. "By the looks of the of the gap in  the rocky wall. I do believe its only 1:00pm. By day reckoning" said Jonsen as his querying thought that would become helpful. No one of the company thought the same, save for Timûs "it is getting cooler from the wind" as Timûs though that, the wind made its song sung. The the wind blew and made an uncomfortable music, but without voice, only sound it was like of an extremely powerful hollow bassoon.

As the wind made its music, its course changed to hollowing sounds, then turning it self back to a very hollow bassoon.

"I never thought the wind would be this loud and violent" said Jonsen trying to make his voice sound more clear and loud enough. "Ha you haven't been to other parts of the world that has been this loud" laughed aloud said Andor. Kitor kept his comments to himself.
Timûs as well. Then the company attempted to stand, even some of the wind was coming through the gap of the stoney wall.

Then as the company began to move and make more progress out of the rocky decline. It became to be closing in as like when walls closing in and squashing of the likes of unfortunate fly. But it didn't physically inclose in on the company, but, physically In speaking sense it did.

The company breath felt like it was closing in and making it un breathable. The rock made the company breathe more thinner.

As the company moved through the decline of the stair of Dálin had an noticeable exit, the exit had an shine to it. "Few more steps, I can't hold my stomach this thin" though Timûs. It was not long when the company reached the exit out of the gap. Then like when one's self wakes up In morning sun, the nausea of the company breath and eyes saw the beaming afternoon light.