Chapter 3

Timûs grew tired and weary "one should sleep on this long talk" he thought. The thought of him being royalty, never crossed his mind, but, adventure all ways had interest him. thought of going on one might do him good. But, all of what he heard were true?. "Is what I heard cracked up to be?" He thought. From the topic of Tock the imp, his blood line, the unknown number of wraiths seeking him out and the mention of the female gnome, Sunmber. To the dangerous bracelet, what of it, Timûs never knew of the bracelet. Until tonight.

When Timûs was getting ready to head to bed. He took moment and looked at the clock. "Mhh 25 min to ten, bath would begin my sleep" and bath he did. He dry his self, then, took a drug that has helped him not feel so depressed or nervous. The pill, flaxs, he swallowed and head to bed. He would usually read, but, an reasonable warning thought was itching him. "What if an wraith would appear?" He thought "Well, I would only have to be on look out and keep my ears open" then he started to sleep.

Timûs had dream as if he was in mountain and then seeing as if three glowing red stones, then, an gurgle as if some creature was behind him. Then, he abruptly opened his eyes. Seeing only blur in his eyes, seeing only hazy darkness and then he flick his eyes. Then he could see clear dark cover around the room. Nothing unusual or out ordinary. Then he went back to sleep as much he could.

Then the morning he woke up to was light with cloudy haze, with sunlight was burning through haze has much it could, but haze made its self leave. His house felt damp and chilly, then, as he stood up he dressed him self and grabbed a robe blanket and made him self breakfast. For what Timûs put on was warm morning clothes. His red robe with dots around it. Then, he made his could, but, nurtured and healthy cereal. As when he cleaned up the conversation started to bother him. Does leave without a trace? , no, that would've been un like him. Does he tell his boss, Gamble the whole story of his blood line, the dark king and the bracelet?. Aswell add the corrupted gnome called Sunner and the whole wraith hiatus?. Thoughts after thought bugging him, making him more scared, nervous and worried. Then, an logical thing came to him.
"I will go and talk to Gamble and that Hamper. Of what happened last night and what I should do" Timûs thought.

Then he packed him self, brought his cross bow, grab his walking stick and open the door. Then as he went out the morning haze was opening some visible sight for Timûs and the other villagers. Lights in other homestead were being kindle. Some birds chirping there morning tune and some morning barks from dogs. There were only save some cats purring and licking them selfs. Fetching there yummy milk.

As Timûs approached his place of work, the Tavern, seemed and looked normal. Hamper setting up chairs, for travelers who need food and drinks. Who, might aswell tell stores where travelers have heard or tell stories of coming and going's. Or just an plane brew. Some might have songs and dance, Hamper, found dancing was annoying because it hindered his ears. Timûs never fancy it either.

As Timûs walked in Hamper spoke.
"Good morning, how are you?" Asked Hamper
"More or less rested" Timûs said, still being nervously waiting to speak to Gamble.
"Is Gamble here or out back?" Said Timûs
Hamper pointed back, then Timûs replied with his thanks and briskly walked to the back, then, Hamper said "I forgot to mention, you start your shift in 1 hour" and then Timûs nodded and said to him self "don't think I will be working" he said.

He then went out back, do his expectations of who he expected. There was Gamble preping the tavern for an usual night. Then Gamble noticed Timûs and then motion to him.
"Aye, good morning i see that you need something to speak about?. I may know what it is" Timûs was half shocked and half surprised to know that Gamble knew what he was asked to do.
"You know why i am here,then?" Asked Timûs
"Aye, i do" replied Gamble.
"I wanted your advice, should I leave and do what i must? Or do i stay?"asked Timûs. An old rough hand of Gamble put his hand on Timûs shoulder and then said.
"I knew this hour would come" Gamble said "I remember when you first arrived in this village and when you were on my doorstep, left there in my keeping and I knew something about you would shoot out" As Gamble was reminded of the years that passed as he wached Timûs grow. He knew that some one or something would be out for looking for Timûs.
"I will give you aid of what to do. Go with decent and best intentions. If you need help there is some one" as Gamble said "some one" Timûs wonder or if I could be the Imp.
"Tock? The Imp" asked Timûs
"Ahhh yes, that, smart little fella" as Gamble said that he snapped his fingers.
"I wonder how that Imp is" said Gamble.
"Did you know him well?" Said Timûs
Then Gamble, though for a while and only talks about him, but, he never saw or heard of the Imp. "Unfortunately, I never knew him, Timûs, lad but I would like to see him one day. Only thinking makes me of task." Said Gamble, Gamble all ways though of things. War, problems, ideas and politics. But he needed to get to the point, then, there was small humf voice from Gamble.
"My point is that, If and when you leave me and Hamper. No matter what, us both will support you on your way".