Back to School

Zamani p.o.v*

I groaned as flex by Rich Homie Quan blasted throughout my room. Today i go back to school after my suspension and i must say im happy as f.ck. since i know yall nosey ima tell yall why i got suspended. Alright so it was a wednesday and i was with my bestfriend. His name is Fernando but i call him rico, so we was sitting outside eating lunch and his ex girlfriend came and was mugging the f.ck outta me. Now me and rico been bestfriends since 5th grade and we seniors now sooooooo who you think finna get cut off. So i asked what was her beef and she threw milk on my hair. Let me tell yall something.... Dont Ever Touch My Hair. Do i need to tell you the rest? Didnt think so. I got out the bed and went into my bathroom and took a quick but soothing shower. I got out wrapped my hair and went into my walk-in closet, i picked out some white leggings, a half shirt that read "Thug" in big red letters, then i put on my red and white Jordans. i grabbed my iphone 6 and my cheer bag for school and ran downstairs so i can ask Trey if he could drop me off. His car is the best out of all my brothers. That's why i ask all the time. "Treyyyyyyyy can you please drop me off todayyy." i said laying on his lap acting like a baby. "Mannn come on Z. You always wanna ride in my car. Ask Tay his car look just like mine." "SO trey, he dont have the tinted windows. Pleasee just this last time. Maybe if yall bought me a CAR then i wouldnt have to keep asking for rides." I said saying car very loud so everybody could here me. "Zamani you already know how we feel about you getting a car, if we get you a car you aint gone never be at home. I need my baby sis here with me all the time." He said staring down into my eyes. I could tell Trey is getting protective becuse he been like that ever since mom and dad died. He never took their death to lightly, i can still here him crying every couple of months. "ZAMANI !! GTFO ME. damn you act like you be going death sometimes." Trey said pushing me off of him. I got up and grabbed my bags and shit. I walked to his all red Camero and waited or him to unlock the door. After a good 10 minutes he finally came out. We got in and went straight to McDonalds. I love riding with trey because he always buys me food before he drops me off. We got our food and he sped straight to my school. When we pulled u[ all eyes fell on us. I smirked and turned to trey " Trey dont forget im staying after school for cheer practice today and im walking home" He shook his head fast as f.ck " Hell no! SO these crazy ass men can come and try to snatch you up. Ill be out here at 6 so be ready." I nodded my head with a smile and gave trey a kiss on his cheek and told him i loved him. I hopped out the car and start hearing females talking sh.t, they always got some sh.t to say. I stopped walking and asked what they said and of course they didnt say sh.t. I went straight to my locker and got me a pencil. I dont never bring paper because i always borrow it from somebody. When the bell rung i went to my class and sat in the very back in the last row. The teacher came in and started talking bout some project. Then The door opened and in came our principle with a fine ass lightskin boy behind him. There was only one desk open and it was right next to me. I'm so glad i dont talk to anybody in this school cuz i would be mad if he couldnt sit next to me " Excuse me class sorry to disturb your class but you all have knew student. His name is Khalil Hightower and i need you all to make him feel welcome." "Mmmm i'll make him feel welcome alright." said some luh random hoe with her luh groupies. "Damn these females thirsty. He aint even that cute bruhh. Geesh" I said out loud. Everybody started looking at me and this Khalil dude started smiling and LAWDDDDDD he had some cute ass dimples. I know yall thinking "Didnt you just say he aint that cute." I dont wanna seem desparate like the other h.oes outchea. The principle told him to sit next to me and of course i had to act like i wasnt interested. "So i aint cute? Damn the way that hoe up there was acting i would have thought i was sexy asf. And the way you was looking at me when i walked in doesnt look like you think im ugly." He said with a smirk on his face. I started blushing hard asf cuz i didnt think this nigga was looking at me as soon as he came in the door. "Well why was you staring a nigga down as soon as you came in the door." "Thats cuz you stood out to me ma, i can tell you aint like the thirsty hoes on the other side of the class." He said looking directly at shaquilla. Now shquilla the type of girl who claim she can beat any female in the world but you never really seen her fight. And when somebody bigger and badder than her she just tries to talk it out. Thats what i call scary. She aint never really tried me yet so aint no reason for me to not like her yet. Throughout the whole class all me and Khalil did was talk. We got to know each other and i must say this dude is chill asf.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The rest of the day went my smooth. Seems like Khalil got all my classes except for 2 period. After the final bell i went straight to the locker room. Before i could even get downstairs i here Khalil deep ass voice calling my name. "Yessss Mr.Khalil." i said twirling around "Geesh Mani. Let me get that number thoe." He said smirking. i wast gonna tryna to act stuck up so i gave it to him and went on to cheer practice. I guess today was a good day.

Alright, i know this was kinda lame but at least i updated. I need a girl to be Zamani Bestfriend. Leave your name and stuff you want me to know in the comments and ill let you know who won. I need 2 also. Thnk you for reading my book. Hope you like. Dont forget to vote,comment,and share.