chpt. 4

Age 12

You and Miya were both at S because you heard there was a beef today and it was fun hanging out there. ever since the first time you went to S, you continued to wear your disguise at S, because over time it just became natural to you, and you would always have more confidence when you did. Yes, you figured out your dad was Adam but honestly, it wasn't that hard to figure out for you since you lived with him, and to put it all together after you saw a glimpse of his skateboard one day when you were walking past his study sneaking back into your bedroom and when you saw him use the empty pool for skateboarding through your window.

Ellie's POV)

Ellie/glitch: Do you think that Reki guy is running late or too scared to go up against Shadow?

I said sitting on the ground with my board and looking at my phone for when the race would start.

Miya: I don't know but that slime didn't seem like he was gonna back down.

Miya said sitting down next to me.

Ellie: true.

You said when you got a notification that the race was starting.

Ellie: so who do you think he's gonna win even though it seems a little one-sided?

Miya: I don't think the slime's got a chance but only time will tell.

He said as reki and Shadow were getting closer to where you were but by the time they had gotten to you reki had lost his balance and went crashing into the wall next to you and reki's skateboard had gone into the pit of fire you two had created in your time here so far out of all the things you won, mostly to burn.

Ellie: for once it's hard to watch something burn.

You said turning away from the pit of fire, looking as if you were about to cry.

Miya: ya that beef was why to one side that slime didn't have a chance from what it looked like and were supposed to be the ones burning it, not Shadow.

Ellie: ya burning stuff is our thing.

Miya: you thinking what I'm thinking?

Ellie: if it's to steal a gallon of water, and put out the fire then yes,

Miya: exactly plus what gives Shadow the right to use our burn pit of stuff for that?

The two of you stomped over there and put out the fire.

Shadow: what the fuck was that for you two burn stuff all the time.

Ellie/glitch: exactly so go burn your stuff somewhere else or find another way to get rid of it.

The two of you kept going back and forth between who could burn stuff when Jeo entered the argument.

Joe: glitch and Miya do have a point Considering this bin of burned stuff only exists because of them and it's not like you could enter a beef about it cuz we all know you would lose so I would just deal with it.

He said as Shadow just left not wanting for the two of us to end up burning something of his.

Miya: we should probably go home now.

Ellie/glitch: and since when do you care about being home?

Miya: since it's almost two in the morning.

Ellie/glitch: fuck we should get going... anyways bye miya!!?!

You said the first part broadly and just left as you were saying the second part jumping on your board and leaving Miya alone.

The next day)

you were planning on getting a new skateboard as you walked into a random skate shop (just so you know you didn't put on your wig and you still had your school uniform on) looking down at your phone till you saw someone with light brown hair come over to the counter.

Elizabeth: do you guys do costume decks here?

You asked looking at the man about to pull up a picture of what you wanted on your phone.

??: yes we do is there something you want?

Elizabeth: yes there is actually can you do a blue butterfly design with a checked background and if you can could you make the butterflies glitch?

As you said the man behind the counter wrote down what you told him on a sticky note.

??: I think we can do that is there anything else you need?

Elizabeth: yes do you happen to have (basically the type of bearings, wheels, trucks you need, etc)?

You said as he told you the price and you gave him your phone number so he could call you when the deck was ready you pulled out a few big bills and paid for the stuff as you had just noticed the slime that lost last night's beef was putting stuff on the shelves and you walked out of the store unnoticed by him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 826

I don't wanna go back and change anything too much but if you couldn't tell this was originally supposed to be a y/n X sk8 the infinity until my friend told me that it would be better as an oc than y/n because it would make more sense

So ya bye