Su Xue shook her head, spoke in a rare way, and said weakly, "But I think they got along very well with us yesterday. They don't seem to want us to leave today." Zhou Zhaowen said, Showing a "thinking and terrified" expression: "—Oh my God, it must be because we are too kind to them, the friendliest players ever, they want to put us in an orphanage together! Stay here all the time Accompany them!" 

【Barrage: As the player who has the least interaction with the children in the team, I find it very ironic to say this. ] 

[Bullet screen: The children still prefer younger sisters and younger brothers, uncle, wake up...] 

Ye Shi was also left speechless by Zhou Zhao's brain hole, and brought back the topic: "Even if this is the case, we also It's impossible to satisfy their wish, think again." "It's better to reason from the dungeon mechanism,"

 Lin Ke thought about it for a while: "If you think about it carefully, every difficulty in the dungeon is a reminder from another angle. When the corpses on the children's dining table forced us to cook and discover the time-traveling conditions; the change of the time-traveling conditions for the first time allowed us to discover the anomaly of Da Ke, which indirectly helped Da Ke overcome the memory..." But now, cooking triggers The response turned into multiple people crossing at the same time. 

"The wishes belong to the children and the dean, but the conditions are provided by the mechanism. It must have given us the props and abilities to fulfill our wishes," Link continued after a pause, his left earlobe was swollen by fingers Red, the Southern Cross turned an angle, "I'm sure." Then Lin Ke expressed his conjecture and conclusion, and asked for everyone's opinions. 

Ye Shi, Zhou Zhao and Su Xue were all dumbfounded.

  [Barrage: This! ! ! As expected of a little brother! ! ] [Barrage: Is it really feasible? ? 】

[Danmaku: Try it out if it's feasible, this is the only way, success or failure depends on it! Rub hands! 】

Ye Shi asked in a daze: "Is this really possible?" Zhou Zhao

calmed down: "I let Xiao Ke pass the level for Dake before, and it's okay to do this after thinking about it."

Su Xue hesitated for a moment: "I I think this is very good."

It was unanimously approved, but there is still one problem.

Zhou Zhaodao: "What about the jigsaw puzzle?"

Lin Ke also thought about the jigsaw puzzle.

Recalling the picture of the whole jigsaw puzzle, it was a group photo of children standing in front of the orphanage.

The order in which the children stand is Xiao Lan, Lin Lin, Xiao Ke, Da Ke, and Xiao Shark. Because Xiao Ke and Da Ke are standing very close, Lin Lin and Xiao Ke almost occupy the center of the whole picture, so the place between their shoulders and the broken pieces is the gate of the orphanage.

However, rather than saying that the location where the fragments are incomplete is the gate of the orphanage, it is better to say that location is the C position of the audience.

After figuring it out, Lin Ke laughed angrily at his previous reasoning. Why did he have to go around the gate and make it hard for him? What is there to miss about the door? What is the virtue and ability of a door, how can it be qualified as a C position?

The C position must be the dean!

As long as the dean is present, it does not matter whether the gate is open or closed.

The dean is the strongest line of defense for the orphanage.

"Lianban, let's see if we can get a headshot of the dean at that time, if not, then use the fragment of the gate as a substitute." Lin Ke's face remained unchanged.

Zhou Zhao: "..." That's the only way to go!

Several people are suddenly in high spirits because they have a goal. This is not only because of their unconditional trust in Lin Ke, but also because of their understanding of the children during the few days of getting along-the children must hope to live with the dean. At the same time, the dean is the same.

"Then let's split up." Ye Shi disappeared with Su Xue as soon as he finished speaking.

The two of them disappeared, which meant that the children had finished their meal, Linke did not hesitate immediately, got up and went out, ready to clear the table.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the door opened, the whole person including the baby shark threw himself into his arms. After the little fish evolved into a little shark, its strength increased at least dozens of times, and it almost knocked Lin Ke down.

In a hurry, Lin Ke stabilized his figure and raised his hand to stop his shoulder.

Lin Ke: "..."

Little Shark: "..."

Little Shark said with a guilty conscience, "Brother, I just came here, and I didn't hear anything..."

Behind Little Shark, there were four figures standing together. The guest couldn't laugh or cry, although the eavesdropping was a bit blatant, he couldn't be so serious with the children as an adult, so he had to gently push the little shark's shoulder: "Go back."

"Oh." The little shark turned his head sullenly, returned to In the team of children.

From the looks of it, he did not hear any key information.

Lin Ke came out and put his hands together: "Okay, we are going to leave soon."

The faces of the children immediately collapsed, and their eyes were gloomy.

"But before I leave, I will give you a little surprise."