c.g. ☁︎ the goode family

wc : 11, 570 
tw :  fluff, children, dramatic drama, arguments, violence, fiona, more drama
an : a VERY VERY long chapter, i didn't want to break it up & i truly hope it all makes sense!

this one's for you my dear moon! it took me literally forever

happy reading, enjoy!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The sun broke through the curtains, laying in the arms of your lover like you had every day since you were engaged. Which was over five years ago. The years passed like the simple rising and setting of the sun. Your arms remained still, one folded under your head, while the other was lightly wrapped around the blonde's waist. Her nose was nuzzled into the crook of your neck, hiding herself from the sun, while her arms were wrapped around your frame. One arm rested over your hip, her hand resting under your oversized shirt on the small of your back, her nails softly scratching your back in a comforting manner. The other arm was under your head, her fingers softly tangled in your hair, while her legs were intertwined with your own. Feeling the blonde's nose twitch, it wasn't long until you felt her beginning to stir. Cordelia's arms tightly pulled you in as she extended her long legs, stretching them out with a soft sigh leaving her lips. Pulling back the blonde observed your face with squinted eyes and her sleep still evident. You kept your eyes shut, doing your best to keep yourself from smiling. The blonde carefully pulled her hand from under your head, softly bringing it up your cheek and cupping it before placing a soft kiss on your forehead, another followed on your cheek, then the other. Waiting for a reaction after each kiss and not getting one, she continued and placed a kiss on your lips. With a soft laugh, she moved her lips to your jaw, following down with leaving marks along the skin of your neck. Locating your sweet spot she smirked against your skin before she placed a gentle kiss on the spot before she softly bit you. A mix of a groan and a moan left your lips, your hands fell to the blonde's shoulders, your eyes still shut and your head thrown back into the pillow.

"Good morning, my love." Cordelia smiled softly before her skilled fingers found the hem of your shirt, pushing it up the blonde disappeared under the sheets, her kisses traveling from your sternum down to your lower stomach. As always, the blonde placed a line of kisses along your stretch marks as well as your c-section scar. Skipping past your radiating heat she moved to your thighs. Whimpers could be heard as you anticipated her every next move. Hearing the soft patterning of footsteps, you quickly pulled the blonde up from between your legs. "Hey, I was busy dow-" In perfect time, the door was pushed open. Cordelia's cheeks grew bright red and you gave her the classic 'I told you so' look. Before turning your attention back to the intruder. Big brown eyes stared back at you, her messy long blonde hair with soft curls peeking from behind the door. With the gentle come in of your voice, the child walked into the room, closing the door behind her before climbing up the foot of the bed. Her gentle giggle could be heard as she threw herself into your arms.

"Hello, my little bee." You cooed gently as you kissed the crown of her head, gently running your fingers through her hair and breaking the tangles that had accumulated in her sleep. Looking over at your wife you stuck your tongue out at her before turning your attention back to your daughter. "How'd you sleep?"

"Rweally good," She smiled up at you before she continued. "I had the bestest dreams." The young girl placed a kiss on your cheek, before shimmying out of your arms and into the blonde's. "Good mornin' mommy." She smiled up at Cordelia before wrapping her arms tightly around her neck.

"Good morning angel." Cordelia smiled softly. You admired the two, this was your life. After many years and much pain, you never thought you'd find your soulmate, let alone have a family of your own. Neither did Cordelia, it was something the two of you found much amusement in, often you held deep conversations for hours. The traumas you each had gone through before finding one another were no secret to each other. You had known Fiona and it was no mistake she gave you hell while she was still alive. Then there were the early struggles in the start of your relationship, but those had been easily overcome. There was no match like Cordelia and you. Isn't that what everyone says? In this case it's undoubtedly true, the words had been spoken about from the youngest girls at the academy to those who knew you, even strangers passing the two of you and seeing the interaction and feeling the love you had for one another radiating from the pair. "My love?" Cordelia asked, breaking your train of thought and bringing you back to the moment.