a.m.r ☁︎ first time

wc: 787

tw: soft smut

an: thank you for your suggestions!!!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Sitting in bed warm arms were wrapped around my frame, my head resting on Ally's shoulder. We had been together for eight months & we hadn't gone all the way. Of course there was plenty of teasing and pretty heated nights, but Ally never dared push you further than you had allowed. Being the first serious relationship you had been in was something that took Ally some getting used to, the older woman being more experienced was always a blessing for you though she was quick to realize, it'd take longer to get you out of your shell.

Dragging light touches across Ally's thigh, you felt goosebumps grow on her skin. You turned your head slightly and began placing wet kisses against her neck. "I think I'm ready." You whispered, scared to meet the woman's beautiful eyes.

"What?" She asked, baffled at your statement unsure if she had heard you properly.

"I'm ready.." You repeated, your cheeks flushed red as a shy smile grew on your lips. "I just wanna, umm take it slow."

"Are you sure?" Ally asked, placing a kiss to your hand. "This is all about you, I want to make sure you're comfortable." You nodded and Ally let out a sigh. "Words, please?"

"I'm sure, Ally. I've never been more sure."

Ally smiled brightly, her eyes full of lust as she pulled you onto her lap, bringing you into a gentle soft kiss. There was nothing, but pure love and care. After a few minutes she intertwined your hands with her own, putting your hands behind your back. You whined before pulling on Allys hair as her lips went down to your neck. "That feels really good."

"Can I take this off of you?" Ally played with the bottom of your shirt before you nodded and took it off yourself, reattaching her lips to yours. "You're so gorgeous, thank you." Pulling back again, she lowered her head and took your bare breast into her hands, before attaching her lips to your left nipple. Tugging on Ally's grip, you were soon successful, your tight grip landing on her shoulders as you began to slowly grind against her thigh.

time skip - i ran out of things for this first part

You trembled as Ally's lips moved from your thighs to hover over your center. Feeling her warm breath on your bare skin made a whine leave your lips, hers strong hands held you down to the mattress. "Fuck, mm, please?!" Your tired voice was strained, as you had already been so worked up.

"I love to hear your begging." Ally whispered before dipping her head, her lips meeting your clit as she gladly lapped up the arousal that was continuously growing. "Absolutely divine." Ally complemented before running her tongue through your slit, causing your whimpers to become more drawn out as you fought against her grip looking for more friction.

"Please, I'll give you whatever you want. I need more." Ally was surprised at how vocal you already were, not that she was complaining. "Allyson!" You shouted as she dipped her tongue into your core, digging her nails into your thighs, pulling you further down on her.

"Let me hear you, my sweet girl." Ally moaned, as your hands found her hair, pulling her impossibly closer to you. The vibrations sent shivers up your spine, your back arched as you felt a sensation in your stomach growing. You tried to squirm away, pushing Ally's head away. She chuckled and took your hands in her own, pinning them onto your thighs as she dove back in, hitting all the right spots with her tongue.

"Oh, f-f-fuck!" You shouted as your high hit you, your legs clenching around the brunettes head as your body shook with ecstasy. As your breath steadied, Ally began trailing open mouthed kisses on your body, from your clit up to your lower belly, leaving bite marks along the way, once she kissed your lips, you let out a content sigh before closing your eyes.

"Darling?" Ally whispered, placing softer kisses on your neck. Not earning a response, she soon realized that you had passed out. Placing a gentle kiss to your lips she walked to the bathroom, getting washcloths, before returning to your sleeping body and cleaning you up. She watched as your tired eyes fluttered open. "You did so good, are you feeling okay?" She asked as you nodded.

"Will you give me a kiss?" You asked quietly. She didn't respond, she simply stripped her clothes off and crawled under the covers, before cupping your cheeks and pressing a deep kiss against your lips. "Thank you." You mumbled as you cuddled into the woman and fell asleep.