Chapter 1

Ian could already feel the humidity radiating from the warm shower as he hastily undressed himself.

Okay, even though you're feeling pretty self-concious right now, don't show it, or you'll be toast, Ian thought to himself as shirt hit the floor, shortly followed by his jeans and flannel boxers. Wait... I like toast...

Why the hell did the water heater have to have a limit?

And why do I hate cold showers so much anyways?

...if Anthony always asked me to shower with him, I could get used to this water limit... The thought stuck to the inside of Ian's skull like glue, and he didn't attempt to shake it off. It would be of no use, just like every other time a similar idea popped into his brain.

"C'mon dude, are you scared or something?" called Anthony from within the entirely too-large shower.

Yes, now that you mention it, I am a little fucking nervous...

In a deliberatly slow pace, Ian gradually made his way towards the warmth coming from within the stone shower. It was much too fancy for an average suburban household, but it was situations like this that made Ian much more appreciative of little things like that.

Oh, but wouldn't you like it even better if the shower was just a little bit smaller? You would be just the tiniest bit closer to Anthony's wet, naked body... The image was instantly plastered on the backs of Ian's eyelids. His mind's constant teasing made him honestly wonder if he had truly gone insane.

By this point, Ian had reached the shower and established his first step into the stream of boiling water, instantly warming his entire body in a way that was similar to drinking hot chocolate on a freezing winter day. The shower head was oversized and hung from the ceiling above their heads, which provided the sensation of rain. However, since the piece was so large, it allowed both Ian and Anthony to stand beneath it at the same time and took away the excuse of taking turns. The two were facing each other under the shower head, droplets of water coarsing down their bodies. Ian's bowl of hair fell straight from the water.

"Finally," Anthony all but whispered in a way that was way too provocative for the situation. "I thought we were gonna run out of hot water before you actually got in."

Oh yes, you are most certainly in...

They were much too close together for Ian's comfort. Before he could voice his dilemma, Anthony turned around to snatch some shampoo, leaving Ian to stare at his ass.

Even his annoying-as-hell mind was left speechless for a few seconds before retorting, Let's hope he drops the soap...

Before Ian's jaw could literally drop, Anthony twisted back around and Ian quickly averted his gaze, sincerely hoping that he had not been caught in the act of eye-raping. Anyways, he definitely did not need to be caught scrutinizing Anthony's cock in any case. He absolutely would avoid that scenario at all costs, no matter how tempting it was to cave in and look. At last, he knew what it would be like to face Medusa - pure torture.

When he decided that Anthony did not suspect him of anything strange, he held out his hand for Anthony to squirt some Old Spice shampoo in his hand. He quickly began kneeding the liquid into his scalp, all the while observing Anthony do the same.

Damn, his hair looks sexy as hell normally, but when it's wet and soapy... Ian tried to break off the thought there by scratching into his head harder, forcefully making the shampoo transform into suds. When satisfied, he ducked back under the rain imitation to wash out the white foam. The cascading warmth soaked through his hair thoroughly.

Ian snatched the conditioner off the shelf to his left and squirted it directly onto his head. He did the same for Anthony, laughing as he gave him a funny look. Although he completely had a thing for his friend, he could still find humor in annoying him. Ruffling his own hair, he againg ducked under the shower head and shook out the conditioner. He turned to retrieve the soap bar when the unexpected happened.

"Missed a spot," Anthony purred in his ear. Ian could not see him, but jumped slightly when he felt Anthony's fingers drag through his hair, combing out whatever conditioner that he had forgotten to rinse. He could feel a different sort of heat coming from Anthony's body, and it was blurring the line between emotional control and action on impulse.

The soap somersaulted out of his hand, which went unnoticed.

Anthony's hands continued raking through his hair, even though they both knew for a fact that the conditioner was out. Ian let out a ragged breath as he began defending himself from a silent onslaught of jeers from his own head.

Tell him how much you want it... How much you need it...

Ian knew for a fact that he must refrain from any such action.

Show your true colors.

No. There was no way he would, or, for that matter, could.

Fuck him 'til he can't see.

Oh, he wished. But wishing wasn't the same as doing. The differences in his thoughts faded away before dissolving completely. For once, his mind was no longer split. It was united. Ian whipped around and wrapped his toned arms around Anthony's neck. He pulled his head down to eye-level before kissing him smack on the lips.

It seemed like ages before he could process anything more than the feel of Anthony's lips, the heat the shower now lacked. It was cold, and eventually the two broke apart to turn off the shower and put on towels. Initially, Ian did not know if Anthony had kissed back, or even approved of it. But, seeing the pure love in his eyes as the two pulled on towels, he had to believe that the answer was yes.