why wait?

Right when I saw her I just read. I was just taking off and never looking back because I never wanted to see her. I thought she was dead I thought you was dead. But she was already dead to me by the time she left me. It was when I was seven she got me in trouble step brother Liam and he decided to punish me for what I finally snapped back and ran back to the room it was too late because Cali was already taking off running with Jude and by the time I was about to ride and join them too by step brother Liam pushed me back from the window and without any hesitation they ran still, leaving me there to take all the punishment and never since then I hope that she would come back but she never did. A lot of emotions opened up I felt upset, confused mad and other mixed ones that I couldn't figure out I didn't want to see her after that day but otherwise I didn't want to I still had hope she would come and rescue Me but no God said somebody else because she would have done it. He sent me Kyle. Kyle shouldn't have found the one to come and get me she should have but no she was so concerned with him that she left me with no hesitation. I don't know if she can sleep in this house and live knowing what she did to me, she must be a really sick person. I sat down on the bench almost near the house to take a breath and that's when I saw the messages from Zayn.

Zayn: honey
Zayn: you're supposed to be here hours ago where are you!
Zayn: ANSWER YOUR PHONE!
Zayn:babe?
Zayn:sorry for yelling I'm just scared. Please come home
Zayn:I have a surprise for you!
Zayn: ANSWER THAT MOTHER F****** PHONE!
Zayn: ANSWER DEVEN!
Zayn:Answer me pls.

At least someone loves me. I stopped crying and started the skateboard back to Zayn's house he was concerned for me and he really actually did love me so at least I had a home and someone who cared. Not someone who would just care and then leave you or someone who made a commit and lied just someone that loves you no matter what. After I finally got to the door I picked up my skateboard and wiped my tears so he would know that I wasn't going to cry anymore and especially because it was a long time ago when my parents would tell me to suck it up but I didn't have really have that pleasure. I opened the door to immediately if I've let up and he walked over to me and pushed me against the wall like my step brother when he abused me.

“Where have you been? I've been worried about you. You're supposed to come home hours ago and yet you come home at 9:00. Respect your priorities” Said Zayn. I could smell alcohol. It was right up on my face and I could feel how mad he was and how I betrayed his trust and I'm sorry but it wasn't my fault necessarily.

“sorry babe- wait why are you drunk?”

He pushed me against the wall with more force this time and I felt like I was going to die and see heaven for what it really was. “that doesn't matter, why are you late? And why can't you have at least texted me.” he said. I could tell his face was mad and I could tell that this time it wasn't going to be so easy.

“sorry I have this project at school when I just went over to my friend's house to finish it for today”

He moved away from me and just started to talk random nonsense as he moved around the house and towards the staircase. “I hate you! You never told me anything and then you always expect me to figure it out on my own. Why do you do that to me? Am I not worthy for you? Do you hate me? What is up with you lately” he said with more anger like he was about to fuse into a volcano and there's nothing I could have said or done to prevent it.

“I'm sorry”

“No don't be sorry now. Now I'm going to teach you what it's like when you're a bad girl” he said as he went into his bag. I couldn't do this anymore I mean I loved him but now we just going on to a drunk rant. Next thing I remember he had the bell and he started to walk over to me. I walked away slowly trying to convince him to stop.