shocked:

Devenity's Pov:

I woke up around 8:39 for school which started on 9 but since of everything and now my parents kicking me out me and Zayn have been having a lot of late nights. I took a shower just a contemplate my life and the decisions that I made along the way after that I took my hair out of the bun and let it sit out in a ponytail with two strings down the side and just wore the same type of makeup which was frost eyeshadow and mascara but the rest with my face being perfect as usual.

I then sat down on the bed as I heard Zayn had woken up and I didn't watch it disturb him anymore. I felt his arms wrapped around me and an intense visual and a conference that I would never want to walk away. The way he made me feel on my shoulders like I was the only pride and joy at that time. And all that really mattered was me and my happiness.

“Did I wake you up?” I said finally breaking the ice.

“You never do. I just don't understand why you still have to go to school. I mean it's boring!” he said. Zayn never really understood wants to go to school and especially after my foster family just dumped me there I had no idea what I was going to do for money and finances so that was one of the major causes. He always had an education degree but since of his ways he always took it for granted and eventually just became a drug lord.

“Because I promised my parents when I was younger that I would finish school” I said. I don't really talk about my parents a lot especially because they left me and my siblings out of your age and then my siblings and I got stranded away from each other in foster care.

“Why do you still care about that? Especially because you know they left you somebody will just not bother” he said as he kissed my cheek. “If that was me I wouldn't really be doing this still” he added. I laid down right next to him just looking up at the sky with my head on my boyfriend's shoulder.

“Mhm” I hummed as he started to give me kisses in different places.

Zayn would always make me feel special no matter what and people really don't like the age difference which was the main concern and the reason why I was thrown out. I mean I'm 16 in the attracted and now dating to a 21 year old man you just happened to be the biggest drug lord. But regardless he makes me feel like I'm belong here and I wasn't a mistake. We started to kick it a long time ago when I called up one of the drug lords I was friends with when I was younger, Harry Styles, a dashing man with a young future but without taken away from them by his father who molested him and now he's been in my prison for drugs and molestation. I called him up and one day he asked me to hang out at a party that they were having and that's where I'm at Zayn Malik and the rest of the guys they were cool. They didn't really act like an adult. To me they just acted like dope late teenagers.

8:45

I panicked. I who's going to be late and Rider didn't want me to be late because if it is my attention and bad attention it's going to be bad news. I started to panic and hopped out of bed to find something that I could wear. I searched through my duffel bag to find something profitable that I could wear without nobody suspecting me. It took a second but I finally found what I wanted to wear. I wore this:

 I wore this: