Meeting Shay

Hi! I'm sorry for the short chapter and any mistakes! Hope you like it :) I hope you are having a good day :)

When I woke up and look at the alarm o'clock in my nighstand, I see it was already 9 am. Shay was supposed to be here in an hour and a half to meet Ava. The night went pretty well, Ava woke up 2 times crying a little because she lost Minnie and was scared of were she was. So I let her sleep in a little bit, she was really tired last night. I carefully make my way out of the bed and go downstairs to start breakfast. The lady at the center day told me that Ava don't want to eat food yet and that she was really picky about what she eat. I decided to make her a bottle of chocolate and a toast with some fruit to see if she will eat it and I made myself a bowl of cereal.

After preparing breakfast, I made my way back to my room to find Ava in the middle of my bed, tears rolling down her cheeks. I quickly make my way over her, and put her into my lap. She cuddled to me while sniffling.

"Hey baby girl, what's wrong sweetheart ? I ask while whipping the tears away from her face withy thumb.

"G-g-gone" she said sobbing into me.

" Baby I will never leave you, calm down sweetheart" I said while rubbing her back with my left hand. My heart broke to see her like this.

"Look at me Ava" I said softly while lifting her chin so she can look at me.
"I was downstairs making breakfast, you remember the kitchen I show you last night ?" she nodded at me. "I will never leave you baby, you are my world, I love you baby girl"

"I wuv you, I sorry" she said still sniffling a little bit never leaving my side, taking a grip on my shirt.

" It's okay baby, calm down" I said rocking her. "You are safe" She nodded while putting her hand behind my neck and her face in the crook.

"Let's go eat, you remember you are meeting Shay today ?

She lift her head and nodded excitedly while saying "Shay shay"

I laughed at her cuteness "Yes shay shay".

After having breakfast, well Ava drank her bottle and didn't want the fruit yet, I won't force her to eat but instead I'm gonna take step by step. We made our way upstairs, Ava in my arms, she haven't leave my side since this morning, I can't blame her though, after everything she been through. Shay is supposed to be here in 30 mins, so I quickly dress myself while Ava was watching tv in my room. I put a white tank top with a black jeans and my white and red air jordan. Since it was warm outside I put a sundress on Ava with some cute little scandals, braid her hair and take her sunglasses since we are gonna go play in the backyard. As I finish with Ava's hair, the doorbell rang. I took Ava in my arms and make my way downstairs to open the door.

"Hi Benzo" she said smiling at me.

"Hi buttah, meet Ava, Ava meet Shay my best friend in the whole world" She said while poking Ava's nose with her finger.

"Hi mini benzo" She said in her baby voice. Ava giggled and look at me for approval, I nodded at her.

"Shay shay" she said pointing to Shay.

"Awwww I already have a nickname, she is so cute Ash!" She clapped her hand excitedly.

After the presentations were made, we make our way to my backyard and I put Ava down so she can go play for a little bit before we can go out for lunch. I'm really proud of Ava for warming so quickly to Shay. Shay offered her a set of bubbles to play outside with and Ava coudln't be more happy with that. She was giggling and smiling at us while running down the garden making bubbles. I was watching Ava until Shay spoke so I turn my attention to her.

"She is so cute Ash, how can someone could abandonned her?" She said a socked expression on her face

"I know right ? She is really cute and she really look like my daughter that's scary" I said laughing at her.

"True" she reply smiling. "So are you gonna tell the world soon about her ?" She said while waving at Ava

"I was thinking before the dinner tonight, you know put a picture on instagram to introduce her ?" I ask not sure about how to do it.

"It's perfect, do yoy think she will be okay tonight meeting all people at once ?"

"I hope so, I'm glad she warm up quickly to you, I can tell you are gonna have an amazing godmother/goddaughter relationship" I said looking at Shay smiling waiting for her answer.

"REALLY ?" She ask tears in her eyes

" Are you really surprise by that ? Of course Buttah you are my bestfriend"

"Thank you Ash,that mean a lot to me, I won't dissapoint you" She said hugging me. I hugged back and said " I know you wont". We turned around to see Ava waving at us excidetly. She look so happy and I'm glad I bought happiness in her life. We watched Ava play a couple of minutes when I had an idea.

"Shay do you mind taking a picture of Ava and I ?" I said while getting my phone out of my jean pocket.

"Of course" She said and take the phone.

I called Ava and place her in my lap.

"Smile" Shay said in a baby voice to make Ava smile. She took the picture and handed me the phone back. I look at the picture and upload it on Instagram with the caption "Hi bunnies 🐰 I want you to meet someone special. Meet Ava Shay Benson my daughter ✨". Seconds later I got tons of like and reply, I read some comments, my Benzoholics are so sweet. Then I turned to Shay and decided to take a selfie with her and Ava as well. She sat beside me and tickle Ava to make her laugh. I took the picture and upload it as well on Instagram : " Meet Ava's awesome godmother @shaymitch ✨". Fans were freaking out, I laugh at some comments "OMG!! BUTTAHBENZO'S CHILD JAJSJSSJ". I smile. I was happy, I have a wonderful daughter and an awesome bestfriend to stand by me on this journey.