Chapter 1 Introduction

I'm twelve trying to find myself as one of the legends in ninja history. Naruto is my long lost dad in whom i've never met. I've been training to be the best but I always seem to find some adversity. People have told me that my parents died but I'm still on a mission to find them. The people are probably right. I just don't know. I'm probably just in my head once again. My name is Jayhaya (Speed) Fuji (beautiful, mountains) Hachiko (Village of Hidden leaves, honorable person, faithful dog ). I'm unknown and so unknown that a lot of people don't know who i'm the son of. I feel that my family doesn't even know me and the funny part is that I don't know who is in my family either. I legit only know who my dad is. Also I think i'm the only black ninja in my world. Which it kinda sucks but right now it's not that bad. That's just how life for me is right now. After everything I have told you, you might think I have a bad life but no not really. Yuushi and Rizen are my best friends and they taught me a lot like how to use my powers... well they were supposed to anyway since they kinda already knew I didn't really have somebody to help me with anything.. Here I go making my life sad again. My bad.

                                                                                               1

"Okay well once I teach you'll be okay" Jiraiya said. After he said that we had a long conversation going all the way back about his life. He said that he has sensei Minato taught him everything he knows, he told me about his abilities and he told many facts that I really didn't care to know about. The next day we got to work. He took me to Sannin, his hometown village. He taught me how to use some of my speed but I didn't quite understand or lets say get the hang of it. I was slipping, falling well pretty much being super clumsy. I tried to show my two friends what I learned but it didn't go as well as I expected... well not even close. I was very clumsy with my moves and my super speed was to out of hand and they made sure to tell me that I sucked. Since he really wanted to help me become a great fighter he wanted me to come almost everyday in which I was okay with that. I really didn't have anything else to do.

                                                                                          2

Later that day I find myself on the ground thinking to myself what type of fighter can I be. What type of person will I be in five years, what type of person would I be in two years, and what type of person would I be next year. To be honest I don't know, I'm just ready to see what pans out you know. Hopefully Jiraiya can help me become the fighter I want to be. So far what I learned with Jiraiya is that when you fight you want to be yourself and that's all I'm focusing on right now. In a few days I will have to attend to Leaf Village Academy well my school that I have been going to my whole life. Ooh that school has so much history. Now they are adding sports teams to the school and i'm excited especially for track. Even though I'm excited for that I'm not excited for school you know what I mean... right? The people are probably going to bow down for the "most popular" person, well kid, Itachi Uchiha Jr. Somehow I'm cool with his cousin but not cool with him. I know i'm exaggerating but every girl in my whole entire school loves him. I used to be cool with him back when I first started school but then we switched up on me. I felt like he kinda used me, everybody stopped talking to me, that why i'm probably so antisocial now. That's probably why I'm low on confidence. Still to this day I don't know what happened. After the first week of training I saw a lot of improvement. I feel like I can beat people in fights with little usage of powers. But I feel like like all you heard about me is depression even though I'm not. The first week of school has started and track has already started. I think track and sports can help me with my popularity in school. To be honest I want to be popular in school so I could get every girl in the school, I can be cool with everybody, and just because I think it'll be cool.

                                                                                          3

Mhmm the first day is here and i'm high-key kind of nervous if you ever heard of that word. I hope that everything goes smoothly today and not just today but the whole week and not just the whole week the whole semester and not just the whole semester but the whole school year. My first class I had to learn chakra. Chakra is the resulting form of energy when two other forms of energy are mixed together. I was surprised that they didn't laugh at how bad I was at it. Well let me take that back Itachi was laughing. When he came to me I thought it would be cool or let's say be back friends. And then I realized I was all wrong. Thursday he came up to me and pushed me, said I would never be a good ninja. When he said that I didn't really care but then he something that was a little well a lot personal. The thing was that I didn't even say a word to him... in literally forever. All I wanted to do was fight back but I didn't want to take the risk of losing, getting hurt or even dying. I stood to myself being angry. I wish I could let all of the anger out. I wish nobody could pretty much punk me. I wish I could fight like the other ninjas. I wish I could be a top tier ninja. I guess I wish. This is the end and the introduction of Jahaya Fuji Hachiko the upcoming ninja.

                                                                                           4