A normal schoolday? Pt 1

(Tori's pov)

(I wake up from the loud alarm clock)

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh"

(I sluggishly get out of bed)

[it might be a new school and a new school year but I still don't feel excited.]

(I brush my teeth and get dressed in my school outfit)

(School outfit.)

(I walk into the kitchen and make my lunch for school, and I eat some breakfast too)

"TORIIIIIIIIIII DONT FORGET TO MAKE MINE PLEASEEEEEEEEE"

"I KNOW I KNOWWWWW IM WORKING ON IT CHICHI"

[living with a childhood friend isn't tough, it's just odd that two teenagers are living together with no supervision of adults]

(Chi comes running downstairs to the kitchen and sits down on a stool)

"I always love your cooking tori~"

"And guess what?"

"What?"

"I love your cooking too so why don't you cook?"

(Insert silence here)

"Ahem. Anyways I'm glad we're going to the same school again!!"

"It is nice to have some you know in the same school."

(I eat my breakfast)

"I wonder if we'll find hot guys"

"Maybe? I Don't know I'm more intrigued about their art classes,supposedly it's the best one."

"Maybe you'll find a hot artist guy~~"

(She nudges my arm jokingly)

"Just eat your food or else I'm leaving without you"

(She goes back to quickly eating her food)

[chi is a really good friend, we both love art in some way or another.]

(I get up and grab my bag to put my lunch in it and i hold my bag over my shoulder.)

"You coming?"

"Yep! Also your stance looks like one of those "badass" guys with the bag over their shoulder."

(I laugh a bit and walk out the door with chi behind me, we start walking to school)

"Im glad the school isn't too far, or else I would be calling a taxi or a Uber"

"Yea, god I can't wait to see all the prestigious hot guys"

"Why do you always think about boys? Do you not care about art or you writing your own novels at some point?"