Session 1

The party finds themselves in a busy tavern in the coastal town of Topia. Topia is a well-established tourist town where many come for the calm waters and nice beaches. The bounty on Rafe's head has just been posted, and the party is trying to find the best course of action. 

(It is shortly after literally JUST establishing the plot that Emily's player gets a phone call that they can't avoid, and they are not able to really play for the rest of the session. However, in good spirits, the rest of the party is content with staying in the bar and messing around.)

Hugh and Apollo immediately go to the bar and order mead, which costs 2GP each. Neither manage to get drunk. Barnabus finds the 2GP (GP is the only currency) price outrageous and starts provoking the bartender. The bartender threatens to call the guards using a bell labeled "GUARDS" if Barnabus does not stop harassing him, thus, Barnabus gives up. 

Cuck Norris, trying to de-escalate, asks about the bounty on Rafe's head. The bartender explains that the College of Trauben, a college for aspiring wizards and magicians, has been legally bound to help any adventurer who seeks to stop Rafe in exchange for a favor. The bartender did not know what favor they might ask of the party, but was more than happy to point out the location of the college on a map and the best routes to get there. 

Now having learned what they were supposed to learn, progress has paused, so the party tries to have fun. 

Hugh learns of the tavern's "Challenge Pissing," where if you can urinate straight up ten feet and not get wet, you can earn money. Hugh Succeeds and earns 25GP. 

Apollo wants some music, so he finds an elvish bard in the corner strumming a lyre. Barnabus stares (dwarves hate elves) at the bard until there's almost a conflict. Apollo gets mad and tries to throw a chair, but Kratos whispers in his ear, "Save your energy." Cuck Norris then tries to sweep the barstool from under Barnabus, but fails.

The party then spots a table with some old timers playing cards, and they all join in. Cuck wins some money.

(This is all we could think to do, since Emily was gone. It did net a profit for them though.)