4. ( rainbow )

Depuis le début

maybe if he knew what emotions truly were, pugsley wouldn't have to deal with a life full of coldness from his siblings. however, that wasn't the case.

"pugs." thursday spoke, his arms still down by his side as the boy pulled away, looking up at his older brother before nodding. "sorry."

"alright."

that was the closest thursday would ever get to telling people it was okay, he hated using words to express emotions. it made him feel sick.

the sound of footsteps were now approaching, the trio of boys turned around, now seeing morticia heading towards them as she smiled at thursday.

"my handsome boy." she hesitated before placing her hand on his shoulder, he didn't show any reaction as he stared at her.

gomez and pugsley then entered the car, morticia following in behind but not before taking one last look at her children before climbing in.

thursday now approached his twin, noticing how she now held a crystal ball which would allow the family to contact each other.

they didn't look at each other as they stood side by side, their bland faces matching each other which would usually frighten many people if they were to see.

the car now began to slowly drive away, the twins didn't bother waiting to see it disappear as they began walking back into the school, now going in their own directions.

it was dark out. it was also thursdays favourite time of day. the light would continuously blind him, so when the sun when down he felt like he could finally act like a normal person. or what he thought was normal.

the boy had changed out of his uniform, instead, he replaced it with a black and white striped shirt with a black jacket on top with the sleeves rolled up.

on his bottom half, he had replaced the uniform with his black pyjama pants, his outfits usually contained the colour black and a few various shades of grey and sometimes white. it was never anything else.

his side of the dorm has been set up, his small black desk hid in the corner of the room with a few books on top. thursday loved reading.

when it came down to his music, he never let anyone hear what was playing. that's why he always brought a mixtape along with a pair of headphones wherever he went.

they were placed on the black sheets of his bed which sat opposite to his desk up against the wall.

thursday currently sat at his desk, he was busy eating away at one of the snacks he had brought along as he knew that the school would not be offering it as a meal.

the quiet crunch of his food filled the room as he sat quietly, staring at the blank wall which had over time grown to be a hobby of his.

kit was nowhere to be seen—

never mind. the door had busted open, he didn't have to turn his head to know it was kit as he heard the door slam and footsteps make their way into the room.

"you've already set up?" kit asked, thursday had his back to the boy, his body completely hiding what he was doing as he didn't answer.