"Jeez, you get any better at this, you'll be taking home a whole pack." Xavier said from behind us.

"Pandas don't travel in packs. They prefer solitude." We said at the same time.

"All right. Subtle hint taken." He said putting his hands up.

"You should know I'm waiting for someone." Wednesday said making me raise an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, who's the lucky guy... or girl?" He asked making roll my eyes.

"What does it matter to you?" I asked making him look at me. "Also I'm going so it's not a date." I said making him nod.

"Didn't mean to interrupt." Tyler said coming out of nowhere.

"Your not." Xavier told him before walking around them and leaving.

"This is gonna be trickier than I thought." Tyler said as a panda was placed in front of me and Wednesday. "Dad hit me with a curfew. We need to go if I'm gonna make it back in time." He explained to us.

"We've got some dead weight we need to lose first." Me and Wednesday told him at the same time looking back at Principle Weems.

"Meet us behind the parking lot when the fireworks start." Wednesday told him making him nod then walk away.

I turned to the guy that passed us the Pandas.

"You see that sad, lonely woman over there?" I asked pointing to Principle Weems. "She needs these pathetic validations more than we do." I said gesturing towards the bears "Would you mind distracting her?" I asked making him nod.

Once the fireworks started me and Wednesday met Tyler at his father's car.

"Hey, before you leave, I wanted you to have this." He said pulling something out. "It's your dad's police file from when he was at Nevermore." He explained to us showing us the file. "I think it's the reason my dad hates him." He added on making us nod. "You OK?" He asked as Wednesday continued to stare at the file.

"I'm not used to people engaging with me." She said making me scoff.

"What are me and Thing roaches?" I asked making her look at me.

"Most see us coming and cross the street." She explained putting her hand over my mouth.

"You're not scary. You're just kinda... kooky." He said looking at us both.

"We prefer spooky." We told him at the same time as I pushed Wednesday's hand away from my mouth.

"That is spooky." He pointed out making us look at each other.

"Now our train leaves in an hour. We're burning moonlight." Wednesday said looking at the time on her watch.

"When did you have a watch?" I asked her confused.

"Hey." We heard from behind Tyler.

We saw the boys from Pilgrim World. I couldn't tell if they was angry or constipated.

"Are you constipated or angry?" I asked making them look at me. "I'm going to go with both." I said as Wednesday grabbed my arm.

"Come on." Tyler said grabbing Wednesday's arm. "We can loose them in the crowd.

I bumped into someone and my head flew back. I saw Rowan being attacked by something.

"ROWAN, COME BACK!" I screamed yanking my arm out of Wednesday's grasp running after him. "ROWAN WAIT!" I screamed with Wednesday behind me.

"Friday come back!" Wednesday called out to me.

"What do you want?" He asked me stopping. "Why are you following me?" He asked as I caught my breath.

"I don't have time to explain, but you're in danger." I said making him chuckle.

"I think you've got it backwards." He said throwing his arm out confusing me. "You're the one in danger." He said before I flew into the air.

I went into a tree blacking out for a second.

"What are you doing?" I asked him confused.

"Saving everyone from you." He said as Wednesday came out. "Wait which ones which?" He asked seeing Wednesday.

"I'm Friday." I said making him sigh.

He threw his over hand out pinning Wednesday to a tree near me.

"Apparently he's save everyone from me or you but blah blah blah." I informed Wednesday after she looked at me.

"I have to kill you." Rowan said looking at both of us.

"Which one?" I asked making him look at me.

"What?" He asked me confused.

"You said 'I have to kill you' but there's two of us." I said making him roll his eyes.

"The gargoyle, that was you?" Wednesday asked him making him nod.

"Yeah." He confirmed making me sigh.

"It's always the quiet ones." I said making Wednesday look at me.

"Girl in the picture. That's one of you." He said pulling out a ripped page of a book.

"You want to kill one of us because of some picture?" I asked him confused. "How do you know which one to kill?" I asked making him sigh.

"My mother drew that picture 25 years ago when she was a student at Nevermore." He told us with an annoyed sigh.

"So your telling us that your mother drew a picture of one of us but your going to kill both of us because you don't know which one is which?" I asked but he ignored me.

"She was a powerful Seer. Told me about it before she died." He said as me and Wednesday looked at each other.

"Rowan, put us down." I said making him look at me.

"No! My mother said it was my destiny to stop this girl if she ever came to Nevermore, because she will destroy the school and everyone in it." He explained looking between us.

"How do you know that there isn't anyone else who looks like that or if that is one of us we're saving people?" I asked confused at my own words.

All of a sudden something jumped on Rowan making him drop us. The last thing I saw was Rowan getting attacked by the monster before I blacked out.

I woke up in my bed to see Wednesday at her desk. She was talking to our mother and father on the Crystal ball.

"Hello, my little black cloud. Where is my little hurricane?" He asked before I got up.

"I'm dead but I'm here haunting her." I said sitting down on my chair.

"Is that blood?" Mother asked making me reach up to my head.

"Yeah." I said pulling my hand away.

"Where?" Wednesday asked making me point to my head. "Your fine you don't need stitches." She said making me look at her.

"Even if I did I wouldn't go." I said making her sigh.

"So tell us darlings, how was your first week?" Father asked us with a smile.

"As much as it pains me to admit, you were right, Mother. I think I'm going to love it here." Wednesday said making me raise an eye brow.