The age of miracles or disasters?

Lily is a very introverted person. She only has a few friends and she doesn't even talk that much when she is out or in school. She like to be quiet when people are around and turn into a crackhead that can contain herself when she's with her friends.
She is really sensitive and she cries A LOT even it's just a small inconvenience. Lily literally cries when she doesn't have the right mood today even nothing really happened.

She's really short tempered just like her dad, when she did nothing wrong she wouldn't hesitate to stand up for herself. No matter who they are she will just yell at them like there is no tomorrow. That's why she always loses her voice for days. Girl doesn't know how to chill sometimes....Even when some boys tried to bully her, she just throw her notebook right in his ugly looking face.
( GOAL!!!!!!) that's how she screamed when she hit him.
Girl is really brave brave 😌
She will always rant about her life to her mom whenever she gets a chance to do so. But her mom works overseas and only come back once or twice a month. Another person she always chat with is her grandmother. She's almost like a second mother to her.
She talks about every single thing that happened in her school. Gossiping about some random couple, talking shit about the person she hates bla bla bla....... Her mouth doesn't get tired at all.
She feels like everyone care about her emotions and they do value it.
Lily is a person that everyone can see through, she doesn't hide anything to herself. Just enjoying her teenage life peacefully.

She thought to herself " teenage years definitely are the age of miracles right?"

*An innocent girl who didn't know the reality yet🙂

That's all for the first part. I don't know if it's good. If this get good response then I will continue writing.
Since
I have gone through some shit ✨