Trivia

hey i saw another book do this and i thought it was cute so I'm doing it too teehee
as you know, this story has ended, but here's some fun trivia to cure your sadness.

_____________________________________

Fun facts about this book:

- when i started making this story, I had absolutely no writing experience.
 Besides an old roblox piggy fanfic that I made in 2020 (it was horribly formatted.)

- the book's original title was going to be "Another Target" but i changed it to Bitter Lovers bc i thought it was more creative or something idk

- the OG book cover was a google image i found of roy, but a few months later i decided to draw one myself, which is the one that I'm using rn!!

- when published chapter 6 on February 10th, which i think was Paranoia?? (idk, i have to double check lol) i took an 8-month hiatus and came back on October 23th with Too Far (chapter 7) 
The explanation to this is that i simply lost interest, but 8 months later i gained it back. 

- the moment i joined wattpad on this account, i started writing the story (December 30th, 2021)
then,  i published the book in jan 4th, 2022

- the original "plot" of the story was going to be that u and roy just liked each other out of nowhere. Susie? she was completely irrelevant to the book. just ur friend; a side character, even. but later i pulled the "SUSIE SECRETLY KNOWS ROY 😱😱" plotline out of my ass and stuck with it.

- for my new readers: if yall didn't know, chapter 1 was re-written this month. the original one was horribly written. I cant blame myself though, i didn't know what i was doing LMAO

- my fav chapter is either Encounter or Minor Issue, idk,,,

-Idk if any of you noticed, but the chapter where Y/N questions her feelings for Roy is called "The Question", and final chapter where Roy indirectly admits to Y/N that he likes her is named "The Answer"
I hope you guys noticed it bc tbh, i planned it for months LMAO

________________________________________

ok,, here's some questions i see 

Q -was yn thinking about doing the deed with roy in chapter 3??????

short answer: hhnhmmaybe
long answer: cmon guys. they're 15. hormonal teenagers. guys. cmon.

Q -WAS THE PURPLE MAN WILLIAM AFTON IN CHAPTER 2??? 😨😨😨

A: no, that was daddy dearest... like, actually.

Q -is there gonna be a sequel to this book?

A: hhhh, i dont know. probably not. (unless....?)

Q -are u gonna make more spooky month books?

A: i know for sure that one day im gonna make a ross x reader because he's so skrunkly hehahefdsdfahah

____________________________________

also thank u all for 10k views what the fuck /pos

ok thats all, i'll probably update if i remember more stuff i wanna add. (P.S fanart of the book is appreciated hehe)