"Sorry, Kate. Do you guys know where Michelle is?" 

The dancers looked at one another, as silence filled the studio. 

After a painfully silent minute, Emily spoke, "No, I haven't seen her. Anyone?"

"I do know where Michelle is. She's over at the Elite studio" Daniel says. 

"And from what I know, she got caught" Chloe added on. 

James stated, "We're so in trouble. You have no idea.." 

"She's late though" Emily shrugged. 

"Interesting" 

Chris and Kate just look at each-other not knowing what to believe. Changing the subject, Kate begins her statement from earlier, "Anyway, as I was saying, duets. We need you all to pair off, okay? But, because there's an odd number of us, one of you will be in a trio, alright? Choose your own partner, create a dance and listen to each-other" 

"Lately in our studio, things have been a bit divided and we haven't been working as a team. Duets are so important cause it teaches you to lean on your duet partner" Kate stated. 

"Questions? No? Okay, get started" 

Everyone begins to pair off. West awkwardly walks over to Liv hoping that she would be his partner. 

"Hey Liv.. would you-" West asked Olivia tumbling over his words. 

"I would love to be your partner" Olivia cut him off answering his unasked question. 

West face lit up with happiness, causing Olivia to smile with joy.  

"I'm a little scaried to be Olivia's partner" West exclaimed. "I mean how am I going to keep up with her?  And all the attention is going to be on her, obviously. But this gives me the chance to get to know her better, so I'm excited" 

"I'm happy West is my partner" Olivia smiled. "He has been the most welcoming person since I've been here and I just feel like we will dance very well together" 

As everyone began to pair up, West is with Olivia, Riley is with James, and Tiffany, Steph, and Daniel are the trio, As Eldon walks up to Emily. 

"Hey, Emily, uh, do you want to be my duet partner?" he asked in a quick motion.

Emily looked shocked, "I don't even know what to say to him. This is probably the thousand and thirty-first time I've turned him down. If I have to do it one more time, I might just kick myself" 

"No" 

Eldon a little sad says, "It's kind of like the same feeling as always when Emily turns me down. I mean, it's kind of comforting to know that nothing's changed, but hopefully one day she'll actually say yes" 

"Well, uh, do you want to go out sometime?" 

"Why would I want to go out with you, if I just said no to being your duet partner" she scowled.

Everyone broke off into their duet partners, getting ready to create their dance. 

~~~ 

UNBEATABLE--- TNSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara