chapter 6

Mikey-Wow really having fun without us huh...

All of us bowed down quickly as possible.

All-Were sorry!.We said respectfully.By then ran had let go of my c***,I felt plessure when he was holding it.My c*** fit so good in his hand.I really hope that they can do this again...Takemichi thought naughty.

Mikey-Ran,Koko,and kukucho leave i got to do somthing with these 2~He said evily grinning.

Sanzu-Oh..~what you going to do~

By the time he said that ran,kukucho, and koko had left the room and the only one lefts were takemichi, sanzu,and mikey.The room was filled with silence.

Sanzu was walking to mikey.He finnally reached him.He then said do you want me to f*** you~

Mikey then grinned,Why sure why not,

Mikey started to kiss sanzu rapidly and rough.He used his tounge making it go down deep in sanzu's throught earning soft but pleasurable moans/groans

Takemichi P.O.V
What the hell is going on??As i was standing in the corner wacthing the 2 boys kiss and slowly take off their clothes,I quickly relized that this is my opportunity to run, i went running to get through the door,But was stoped by a shoe tripping me.

I quickly looked up to see sanzu grinning...

Sanzu- Now where are you going~He said smoothly

Mikey- Now takemichi,Why dont you have fun with us~

Takemichi did not wantto stay with them anymore,he then tried to run awa and escape them but little did he know sanzu had grabed takemichis c***.Earning a soft moam from the boy....

Sanzu then grabbed takemichi and put him on mikey's lap..

Takemichi was now sitting on mikey's lap.Mikey then grabbed takemichi's c***.Making takemichi moan loud.sanzu then grabbed takemichi's body and started smoothly taking off his clothes....Wjile sanzu was doing that,Mikey was slipping his tounge into takemichi's mouth.Making him moan in plessure.

Takemichi then said so innocently..

Takemichi-Please stop,I dont want to do this anymore....He said desperately

Them listening to this statement made them go hard..

Mikey got his d*** out and said..

Mikey-I really love you....

He then started rubbing his dick against takemichi's while sanzu was playing with takemichi's nipples..Making pleasurable moans..

They were inturipted by....

_________________________<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><___________________________
HELLO!!! IMA BOUT 5O MAKE A KAZUTORAXTAKEMICHI SMUT PAGE IN MY OTHE BOOK SO BYE

ALSO IM NKT GOING TO UPLOAD ALOT Because i HAVE GOD DAM SCHOOL