Chapter 6

Piper wakes up in the middle of the night. She goes into the bathroom and stares in the mirror. She looks down then turns on the water. She washes her hands then feels someone's body pressed up against hers while they hold onto her waist. She looks in the mirror and sees Gavin smiling. He kisses her neck.   " What you doing up so late babe, its almost twelve o'clock. "   She turns around to face him. " I don't know, I just woke up. "   She wraps her arms around him. She lifts her arms up and he just looks at her. She looks up at him while she whines and pouts.  " Use your words baby girl. "   He tries not to laugh.
" Pick me up Gavvvv. "    He laughs and picks her up. He sits her on the sink counter and pushes her hair behind her ear. He smiles as he gets closer and closer to her, teasing her. He leans in to kiss her and she leans in too but he swerves her.  She whines.  " Ughhh Gavinnn. Pleaseeeee. "   He grabs her hand.
" Please for what babe?"   She whines once more. " Kiss me Garvieeee. I want you. "   He smirks and kisses her. She kisses him back. He picks her up again and takes her to the bed. He lays her down and continues making out. After they're done, they play in each others hair and whisper for about thirty minutes then Gavin convinces her to play 2k while she sits on his lap.  She keeps losing and puts the controller down. " I can't do it. "   She says as she sits the controller on the bed.   " Don't say that babe, You can do anything.  I'll help you. "  After an hour of him helping her, she finally beats him. " See, I knew you could do it babe. "   He kisses her.   " Good job baby. "

The Next Day

" Babe, you coming to my football game today? "  She smiles at him. " Of course I am!I'm your biggest fan. "  He smiles.

At the football game she comes wearing his old jersey from high school and a bunch of water bottles. Before they start he walks up to her and do their handshake and they kiss at the end. " Mhmm... "   He says.  "Need some water baby? " She asks. He nods and she gives him a water bottle. He gives it back to her when he's does then hears the coach call his name. " I love you Gav, good luck. "  He kisses her then backs up while making a heart with his hands. He yells loud, " I love you Piper! I love you so much Baby! "   People record that and it goes viral. After the second quarter, he walks up to Piper. His team is losing by five points. He takes off his helmet and she gets a towel and wipes his sweaty forehead.
" Keep trying, I know my baby isn't a loser. "  He stands on a crate so he can see her better and he holds her hand.  " Piper, I love you with all my heart. "   She smiles. " I love you too babe. "
He kisses her and they make out for about thirty seconds. " I'm gonna win this for you. And after, we're gonna celebrate. "  She smiles again. They kiss one more time.   " See you after we win this. "   She looks confused.
" We? "  He smiles as he backs up and puts his helmet back on. Then he shouts, " Me and you! "
They win the game 26-9
He skips past the interviewers and paparazzi and goes straight to Piper. She runs to him and jumps into his arms. She kisses him about three times. " You won babe! "  He smiles. " No, we won."
The interviewers approach them.
" Hey, uh Mr. Magnus, right? "
" Its just Gavin. "  Piper laughs.
" So Gavin, if you don't mind us asking, who is this young lady that you're holding? "   He smiles hard.   " This is my girlfriend. And my biggest fan."   He turns around so they can see the jersey she's wearing.   " Its my jersey from High School. "   They take pictures.   " So do you, you know, lo- "   Piper cuts them off. Gavin is my everything, I love him with all my heart and I trust him with my life. "  He smiles at her and slowly kisses her neck. He whispers.  
" You are honestly the goat babe."   He speaks out loud. " I love this girl so much and she knows this. I wanna spend the rest of my life with her. She's truly all you could ever wish for. But uhm if you don't mind, we have to get going. " Oh, right right. Have a nice day. " Gavin and Piper smile at each other.  " You too. "  They say in unison. They get to his dorm which is full of their pictures. He lays her on the bed and kisses her. " So f*cking fine. D*mn. "  He sucks on her neck really fast then moves onto her collarbone. " Mh-mhm Gavinnn. "   He looks at her and smirks. " You like that? "  She nods. " Mhm. I love you Garvie. "   He smiles and hugs her. " I love you too baby, your my everything. I wanted you since eighth grade. "   She looks shocked.   " Really? If you would've told me I would've been down for that lovely dovey sh*t. "
He lightly grabs her neck and looks her in the eyes. " Watch your mouth pretty motherf- "
She raises an eyebrow.  He laughs. " Watch your mouth babe. "  He lets go of her neck and tries to kiss her. She swerves him and laughs.  She gets up and runs towards the door while laughing. He gets up.  " Wait, cause who the f*ck."   She smiles hard. He lifts her hands up and pushes her against the door. He stretches her arms out so one is pointing left and one is pointing right. He stares her up and down and bites his lip. " D*mn, what you gotta be so fine for? "   She gets closer to his face.   " You. "
" That's it! I want you. "   He leans and kisses her neck. He starts sucking on it as he holds her hands. " Gav.... "  He lifts his lips from her neck. “ yes beautiful? ”
“ I love you so much. Please don't ever leave me. ”   She hugs him and she hugs him back.  “ Don't worry babe, I'll never leave you. ”
“ Good, because your mine forever. ”  She says.  He smiles at her. “ Yeah, and your forever mine
baby. ”   He picks her up and they lay down and go to sleep in each other's arms.